Quantcast

Refugee Thread

Slum Chemist

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
East Coast
No ride, really foggy out, off to watch The daily show and Colbert report. Last nights episodes where hilarious on Dopewrong®. Hopefully tonight the lulz carries over.

osokolo

Chimp
Jan 5, 2013
Canuckistan
^ Chances are good you may explode / get ejected when dropping that dookie.

[bleach + chemicals = boom]

A) H20 is dirty. If burning, yes rosebud took a direct hit.
your analysis confirms his admitted sensation of being violated. i am satisfied with this explanation.

Magura

Chimp
Jan 15, 2013
Far Far Away, Denmark
This is where the lulz are to be had and made, Huckingkitty.com is still kinda under construction, but open.
That's where the tech stuff and so forth is to be found in the future (quite a bit is already there).

Magura :)

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
Yeah, I like it here without the...

erratic BS, ego's, and piss-poor communication (due to Francis & RC torturing Chum). :bonk:

TonesBones

Chimp
Jan 7, 2013
Sydney Australia
LOL! Other than my hubby, the only other living creature that gets a piece of my panties is my dog Ernie. He is a dirty old man and digs them out of the hamper to chew, swallow, and ralph up at some ungodly hour in the morning :D
Well strike me down and call me Ernie.....
And i hope there silk because i can have troubles ralphin up the cotton ones, you gotta work with me bunny....

TonesBones

Chimp
Jan 7, 2013
Sydney Australia
omg skibunny, watch out for Tones! we love him, we really do. that man is a pimp. he has panties droppin all over the forums. that man is a poet.
God i lov ya Nic, im having serious withdrawals from you on my MTBR ban, ive been trying to channel you from Oz, can you feel it?
Man this ban is hurtin me, its cold and dark and im scared again.
When i get back im gonna show em what theyve been missin....
I miss all you peeps, the naughty corner sux, it hasnt even changed from the last time i was here...

marpilli

Chimp
Jul 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
God i lov ya Nic, im having serious withdrawals from you on my MTBR ban, ive been trying to channel you from Oz, can you feel it?
I miss all you peeps, the naughty corner sux, it hasnt even changed from the last time i was here...
Tone's, there is no timeout on the interwebz. Hang out here and smile. :)

Jan 15, 2013
Going back, MEH.

Stay awhile and enjoy the atmosphere, I will even man hug you.

deke505

Chimp
Jan 5, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Just don't try on the dirty under garments that were left here from the first group.:think:

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
Tones, i COULD feel you channeling me. you were in my dream last night. i have no recollection of what happened...but you were there.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Well strike me down and call me Ernie.....
And i hope there silk because i can have troubles ralphin up the cotton ones, you gotta work with me bunny....
How do you feel about lace? Today I have cotton ones that were chewed up and confiscated. Yes, there are teeth holes in my undies....

Tones, i COULD feel you channeling me. you were in my dream last night. i have no recollection of what happened...but you were there.
That could be the rufees! Look out!

AZ..

Chimp
Jan 8, 2013
I never read through the "what color" thread. I just remember Tone's going around complaining about burnt orange. :D

I guess you didn't pick BO?

Was having trouble sourcing the prize bike finally worked it out with the help of Speedgoat to kick in cash and the prize bike to upgrade to a Carbon Tallboy.

Jan 4, 2013
monz has been quite chatty. this is a fun place.

AZ, congrats on the awesome bike. i had my concerns about that orange, so i'm not too sad to see it go.

Last edited: