Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ya know, if Repubs have been freaking out this bad over having a black president, wait till there's a cranky, old white woman running the show.
I guy I went to high school posted that on facebook, and not ironically. He has been posting stuff about Jade Helm for the last 2 weeks. I finally unfriended him because I just couldn't take it. :tinfoil:

For those who don't know, POTUS is using closed WalMart locations to stage military forces in Texas in order to enact martial law there and 14ish other states.

I can't believe WalMart is working with our corrupt government. :boss:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Ya, Bill C51 - basically similar to the Patriot Act. Expanded powers of snooping, detention, you know all the good stuff in a free society.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
C51 would have been implemented in one form or another regardless of the political party in power at the time. NDP to PCP to Libs, regardless of what Angry Tom wants you to think, he's the epitome of Police State as was evident by his reactions to High River and other rcmp boondoggles. That bill was coming through no matter what as per csis' directive and pressure from the US to bring surveillance and ability to skirt around our rights up to par compared to what the US is doing. Welcome to the future, I guess.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My experience with a lot of military and first responders is that the majority of them are conservative and vote republican. Very strange.
But do they actually follow/understand what really happens at the legislative level or do they just cheer for the talking points?

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Warning - Big Brush Time

In my 50 odd years, I have come to think that for most (not all)...
Conservatives seem to regurgitate the talking points. ie Basic ideology,
Liberals seem to be more aware of what actually goes down in chambers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Warning - Big Brush Time

In my 50 odd years, I have come to think that for most (not all)...
Conservatives seem to regurgitate the talking points. ie Basic ideology,
Liberals seem to be more aware of what actually goes down in chambers.
There are plenty of knuckle dragging dolts who support both ends of the spectrum. Conservatives are just really good at getting supporters over single highly emotional issues like abortion and homersexual marriage.