Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Election results by county :eek: very interesting.

John King showed this map on CNN. His point seemed to be that a huge swaths of the country were under represented. This is one of the dumbest political statements I have ever heard. States with small populations already have an oversized influence on the electoral college. So, we should be allocating EVs based on square footage? Again, very dumb.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
John King showed this map on CNN. His point seemed to be that a huge swaths of the country were under represented. This is one of the dumbest political statements I have ever heard. States with small populations already have an oversized influence on the electoral college. So, we should be allocating EVs based on square footage? Again, very dumb.
Those corn fields have valid political opinions which are being swept under the carpet by the political machine!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And yet so many frothers posted it on facebook.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I thought the same thing. Sometimes when I hear comparison of Red/Blue states my mind starts wondering how many other things you could correlate. Education, Teen Pregnancy, Average Income, STDs, # of cars parked on the lawn etc.
It all comes down to the 'Tooth to Head Ratio'. :)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
It all comes down to the 'Tooth to Head Ratio'. :)
i was thinking more starbux to walmart ratio, as urban areas might challenge your dental observation

probably something also could be said about how much store bought meat vs roadkill, or just outright game consumption

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So the south is pretty much all "american" and "african american"

What the hell is 'american' ancestry in light of all those other classifications?
jungle fever...we has it?

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So the south is pretty much all "american" and "african american"

What the hell is 'american' ancestry in light of all those other classifications?
I am guessing an 'american' is just a white redneck who refuses to believe that they descended from some faggy Europeans, and certainly not from no monkeys.