Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
No amount of foolishness on your part can make them any smarter or less of an asshole. That applies to people also...
So an allegedly higher lifeform that ignores common sense and does something stupid around a less intelligent, yet larger and stronger, lifeform and pays for it a bruised/broken foot or worse is...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So an allegedly higher lifeform that ignores common sense and does something stupid around a less intelligent, yet larger and stronger, lifeform and pays for it a bruised/broken foot or worse is...
I will make a point of not wearing sandals around horses. In fact I will commit to from this point on, not going near any horses. This may affect my Parade participation in the future but I don't care. I will extend that to the circus and racetrack if needed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I will make a point of not wearing sandals around horses. In fact I will commit to from this point on, not going near any horses. This may affect my Parade participation in the future but I don't care. I will extend that to the circus and racetrack if needed.
Had horse steaks when I was in Iceland. For me, that is the perfect horse encounter.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How where they?
Pretty damn good actually. Very expensive meal, so it better have been good. Had a pile of very tasty mushrooms on it that worked well with the meat but I can't say I could tell you what horse tastes like. Would much rather have one on my plate than on my trails.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Pretty damn good actually. Very expensive meal, so it better have been good. Had a pile of very tasty mushrooms on it that worked well with the meat but I can't say I could tell you what horse tastes like. Would much rather have one on my plate than on my trails.
Yes they are also assholes. So eating them would reduce the likelihood of encountering them on the trail so I approve!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I ate alot of horse while living in Europe...its pretty decent. I am no big horsey club fan, but I do like the jodhpur set, especially when they are well proportioned and carry a riding crop...