Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
allegedly one of the best dirt bikes ever built. just ran out of $$$ before they could get to market
Seriously amazing bike. Engine (rotax) suspension (ohlins) brakes (brembo) the frame was the oil tank, fuel tank was under the seat for weight distribution regardless of fuel level, so well engineered. But electric start ONLY? Kinda funky.

The quad was even MOAR badass.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i just saw H.R. perform two weeks ago and it was flippin great....
interesting...i saw him with the bad brains on election day 2008.....if there ever was a case of smoking too much pot is bad for you....that performance was it..

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
interesting...i saw him with the bad brains on election day 2008.....if there ever was a case of smoking too much pot is bad for you....that performance was it..
For unknown reasons, they canceled. I was so pumped for this show and they canceled at the last minute. We ended up at Kelly's Olympian and saw a 1 awful band and 3 pretty good ones. A couple from Florida called Kill Mama was intense. Chick on the drums, dude on guitar, then 4 songs in they swap. It was actually bad ass, I bought a shirt (then left it at Mary's afterwards :rofl: )

But Social D will be at the Roseland 9/5, so it's all good.