Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This sort of "joke" gets old. A bunch of my riding friends are Quebecois and they're solid people. Dumping on people because of their nationality or culture is lame.
....AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!! ;)

btw...you are a stand up fella for standing up for your Quebecblahblahblah Friends.
With that being said a third of my team works out of Montreal & I work with a Frenchie, who I call Canadian all the time (my boss from toronto thinks its funny how it pisses him off).....my point being, these jokes never get old to me. :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
....AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!! ;)

btw...you are a stand up fella for standing up for your Quebecblahblahblah Friends.
With that being said a third of my team works out of Montreal & I work with a Frenchie, who I call Canadian all the time (my boss from toronto thinks its funny how it pisses him off).....my point being, these jokes never get old to me. :D
Sounds exactly like something some dehydrated, sun baked, Nevadan would say.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This sort of "joke" gets old. A bunch of my riding friends are Quebecois and they're solid people. Dumping on people because of their nationality or culture is lame.
I gotten to know 4 Quebecois really well. One guy I worked with, I thought he was awesome. He got fired because of hateful remarks made towards English Speaking Canadians. He always said he liked Americans but hated english speaking C'nucks. Two others were awesome. The fourth was my buddies ex wife, total piece of trash.

So in general. Some shitty 'Beckers, some good ones, just like everyone else. However, they share a nationality with Mmike and therefore suck.