Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So how much meat do you get from a Elk?
depends on the elk, usually at least 200 pounds with a good shot on a smaller elk. If my brother in law didn't pop this one in the left ass cheek I probably would have gotten a good 375 to. 400 pounds. I shot me a biggun this year. Also depends on how much effort you put into it as well

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like the way you think, and would like to subscribe to your news letter.
Growing up my mother always told doctors I was allergic to cough suppressants as I had a bad reaction when I was 3YO. I still remember that 'bad reaction', Methinks mom just got a little liberal with the syzurp and I ended up having a little robo-trip.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Growing up my mother always told doctors I was allergic to cough suppressants as I had a bad reaction when I was 3YO. I still remember that 'bad reaction', Methinks mom just got a little liberal with the syzurp and I ended up having a little robo-trip.
friend in high school became quite fond of cough syrup......

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I used to wonder why I liked building model airplanes so much...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It was the brush on kind that that caused the tissue paper to harden. Ventilation ? Nope.

I was into the wind up, rubber band prop type. Spent weeks building the planes and about two days flying them until they were destroyed.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It was the brush on kind that that caused the tissue paper to harden. Ventilation ? Nope.

I was into the wind up, rubber band prop type. Spent weeks building the planes and about two days flying them until they were destroyed.
Yup. If it wasn't for model airplane dope and plastic model glue, I probably could have done something with my life.