JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I think the bears name was Ted...

(But yes, Wilhelma. New Years Day...)

Winter Wilhelma Zoo and sledding 033.JPG

Winter Wilhelma Zoo and sledding 090.JPG

That pink thing is my daughters new glove from Xmas that she dropped in the monkey pit...my son was mad at me for not going in after it...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thats what I thought at first, then I started digging it. Art resides in the eye if the beholder and such...

A little something from the CL cycling forum.
tumblr_mfp76eA5n31r26vu0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
As an electrical estimator that made my head hurt. Unfortunately I get way to many requests for proposals with descriptions just like that.
It is unforgivable. Transgressors should be strung up. Especially when you imagine how much time is must have taken the guy to compose it. (engrish...) I guess someone should come up with some sort of device that could reproduce hand markups and generate electronic copies of said markups...

I dream big.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
It is unforgivable. Transgressors should be strung up. Especially when you imagine how much time is must have taken the guy to compose it. (engrish...) I guess someone should come up with some sort of device that could reproduce hand markups and generate electronic copies of said markups...

I dream big.
That would be awesome if such a device existed. I usually have to call up the person who sent me the request and say "Um yeah I'm going to need you to let me come look at this project, that would be great"