Quantcast

Post your 2012 Rides!

dhbombr

Chimp
Feb 1, 2004
HTML:
2012 khs dh 300
just frame, shox and angleset headset so far.

Little on heavy side 11.9lbs,:shocked: but it should be strong

hoping for fox 40rc2 kashima, stans flow, sram x9 and xo.

[HR][/HR]
thanks to BRB for frame

Attachments

Last edited:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Music by....?
Bangarang by Skrillex.

Loo, at that point of the trail, I'm just saving every forearm muscles I have for the long and relentless steeeeeeep sections ahead. You need to come and visit and spread some southern charm among the powder room Socal boys here on fanboi pajamas. :)

qikss

Chimp
Apr 15, 2010
laguna
among the powder room Socal boys here on fanboi pajamas. :)[/QUOTE said:
Does that include people who shave their arms...? JK :)

Glad to see your enjoying that sweet ride on our trails.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Took out my KHS for a ride/photos this past weekend... was still turning it.. need to cut the chain and have the rear derailleur set up correctly..... also need the lighter spring put in on my fork....

JonJons

Chimp
Mar 20, 2012
Fresno, CA
Hi all, new to the forum. I know she's nothing fancy but after riding my local resort a bunch, and hitting mammoth once on my XC bike last year, I decided to step it up a bit for 2012.

Attachments

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Hi all, new to the forum. I know she's nothing fancy but after riding my local resort a bunch, and hitting mammoth once on my XC bike last year, I decided to step it up a bit for 2012.
hell yah! its gonna be a blast!

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
Got four other bikes im working on, but here is the am and bike in some poor lighting:think:. short shock shuttle and 8.5x2.5 to slacken and drop further:thumb:

new slx brakes are pretty sick

edit: obviously im doing something dumb because my image wont attach. it is a jpg.

Last edited:

bobsten

Monkey
Oct 23, 2008
rain rain go away
well, since trevor posted his, I have to show our's. There's an XL missing but you get the idea... Deity, Shimano, Fox, e13, etc. I came off of a 2011 Session 88 this last year and a Commencal Supreme DH the year before, the Wilson is the best of both worlds-dick crushing and "playful". So stoked to shred this thing to death.

IMAG0096.jpg

Last edited:

Marius

Chimp
Jul 4, 2011
Germany
I like the Wilsons. Never ridden one before so I have to test one but might be the next bike once my Sunday dies....only problem is that there are nearly no new Wilsons running in Germany

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
Wilsons= Hawt. I need to throw a leg over one at some point. I hardly ever see em in the States though.

NwRider

Chimp
Dec 14, 2011
Bellingham, Wa
Like bobsten said, the Wilson is seriously the best of both worlds, plows anything in its path, feels bottomless, is incredibly stable due to low c.o.g., yet is super responsive and will hop, skip and jump down the trail at your command.

was?

Monkey
Mar 9, 2010
Dresden, Germany
you must've mistaken me for somebody else. I've never ridden nor owned a turner. the bike is from a quite small german brand last-bikes, it's their dh model herb.

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
i want to know what he does for the $78/hr!

Naah Im not really against it and it is not my business how he spends his cash. Im just a bit suprised and curious how it is possible for him to support that kind of spending.

As for cash you mean 78$/hour? Seriously what job and If that is true than Im suprised anyone on this forum complains on bike prices if that is doable in the US.

bobsten

Monkey
Oct 23, 2008
rain rain go away
I'm seriously interested. Care to answer?
haha. sorry. I only got one day on it and all we did was skid. It skids REALLLY well.

Couldn't tell about pedal feedback.. I've never been one to complain about that occurrence and I also ride clips which kind of helps mitigate.

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
My KHS rides really good thus far!!!!!

The WhoRyder took it out for a test ride,while i snapped photos!

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Built this up yesterday. Got it for a smoking deal.

photo.JPG

We'll see if I get an Undead this year...and if I ride it after riding the Turner.