Quantcast

Post a picture of yourself.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You're not the only Monkey who's had one banging on their door in the middle of the night screaming like a Banshee. You will never ever complain about being bored with a redhead.
I owe you rep my friend....... Not the first time for me either..... If I am counting right this will be number six for crazy nutt job redhead... The ex-wife was number four

FYI... this one's pics have somehow landed on My ex girlfriend dot com

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
With cornering style like that you should probably start riding 29ers...
Please... 2hrs into a hare scramble no one corners like Justin Barcia anymore. I'm just glad to be alive.

Most of time I look like this...

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Very cute picture, Joe. The girl, not you. Well, I guess you're kind of cute too.

Picture of my knee three days after surgery. Using the NSFW tags due to swelling and overall ugliness. Not too bad though.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Please... 2hrs into a hare scramble no one corners like Justin Barcia anymore. I'm just glad to be alive.
Damn right. Round 1 of the National Hare & Hound series two weekends ago, and Round 1 of the Big 6 Grand Prix last weekend. You bet after about an hour of being beat up my cornering kinda goes to hell.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Very cute picture, Joe. The girl, not you. Well, I guess you're kind of cute too.

Picture of my knee three days after surgery. Using the NSFW tags due to swelling and overall ugliness. Not too bad though.

I found it funny last time when I woke up still out of it from the meds to find a large "NO" written in sharpie on my right knee. Just in case someone wasn't paying attention to the chart when prepping me for surgery and decided to just pick a knee and go for it.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO

3 hours into the Great Divide Anniversary Party.

Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout and a standard Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout. Things got kind of ugly shortly after this.

Last edited: