Quantcast

Post a picture of yourself.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I find it interesting how the male monkeys here (myself included) somehow manage to marry out of their leagues. That goes for pics posted in previous threads like this too.
All that proves is that men are ultimately the better manipulators.

This is impossible, though. I mean, if you figure everything is relative (i.e. there are the same number of "9" guys and girls), then for every female "9" marrying a male "6" don't you have to have one of the reverse?
That's assuming even distribution and neglecting the sheer number of ass-ugly women out there.

That's also neglecting the make-up, er, "mark-up". Can add 2 points that usually aren't deserved to the female side.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
OK, if you guys are going cheesy, here is my uber cheesy claim to fame shots - pis of my old band in a Japanese mag, DOLL back in the late 90's, shot at CBGB's when we played with the GAIA (yes, they are pictures of pictures):

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I think it shows that women are smarter than men. Guys will always pick the hotter chicks if they have any choice, even if it makes them miserable. Women - especially the 9's in the world - pretty much always have a choice and can decide to go for someone who will worship them.

Anyway, here is me off trail in Whistler last summer:

523226_4365376666216_470811747_n.jpg