Quantcast

Pictures of you riding a mountain bike (Any wheelsize and type of MTB allowed)

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
If it is of any consolation she ate a shot block, the water bottle on the bik is hers and she at least laid down next to the tired bike so it didn't feel bad, that has to count for something? Right? Please?

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Not of me, per se, but of my trail bike. Top of Korova Milk Bar looking across the Whistler Valley at the bike park. Before dropping into KMB / Wizard's Burial Ground / Lower Beaver Pass.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
10-4 on that, I almost made the drive to Bryce but decided to stick around home since we'll be racing Plattekill this coming weekend

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
One of my most favorite local trails. (2 hour drive) but worth the drive when I can find the time.
Absolutely loved it. Spectrum did the impossible by making a downhill loop regardless of which direction it's ridden. I got over 30mph a few times on a single speed which is moving for xc

Living in Cleveland it's a once a year ride for me. Michigan builds good trails. Ohio is still all about putting trail between the tightest trees on the property.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Probably not worth starting another thread over... so, here's a riding pic of mine, ran through the Google deep dream neural net

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
Cobbled together an old school trail bike and raced this week's slalom at Mt Brighton in MI. Super fun course and very well built.

Attachments