Quantcast

O'neal airtech

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
So, since I'm looking for a new helmet and saw the new OGK Minnaar I looked around and saw the new offering from O'neal.
Looks pretty good in my opinion. Pricing is in the lower range and the helmet was designed to use it with a neck brace.
Has any monkey seen one in real life?

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Nothing on the website, I'm waiting to hear back regarding availability. Cool looking for sure, but it's the fit that matters most to me. I love my THE Carbon helmet but I am due for a new one in 2011.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Doesn't say any where if its Leatt compatable, just wandering because of the shape on the rear neck area.
My guess it that it will be compatible, as Leatt and O'Neal have joined up, so to speak. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Leatt is sold under O'Neal now.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Doesn't say any where if its Leatt compatable, just wandering because of the shape on the rear neck area.
Quote from the german site:
"Der Hinterkopfbereich wurde durch die Unterstützung von Neck Braces gestaltet"

The rear of the helmet is designed to work well with a neck brace.

Pricing in euro 130€ = 180USD

Not bad in my opinion...
Hopefully it fits nicely. Finally a helmet with simple graphics, motostyle, neck brace compatibility and reasonable pricing:thumb:

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Anyone notice it and the Kabuto have the exact same molding where the google strap lies. Mouth port on the Kabuto is different and the side vents are as well. But then you look and the molding at the base in the back steps down on both in the same spot.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Its a helmet that is suppose to protect our "brains" who cares if it looks like another helmet. If it was square you would be rippin on it for not being aero enough... So relax max, in the end it still protects our noodle.