Quantcast

OM is dead......not the band...

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Just found an old collage that I did as a kid, cutting out ads from Bicycle Motocross Action...realized Scot was everywhere on it!

He was one of the originators of BMX!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The name didn't ring any bells until I read that he started SE Racing. I remembered the PK Ripper as being on the cutting edge of bike design at the time. IIRC it was the first aluminum bmx frame made.

I started racing bmx in the early 80's in PA and DE. It was awesome back then. Huge crowds would show up at every race. I learned so much about bike handling, gate starting, and especially cornering. Been rollin in the dirt since.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Yup - reading this floored me. Shows in many facets how fragile we are, and how fragile what we choose to define us becomes.
There's fun to be had using Narcotics references toward things that refer to narcotics... you prob' don;t need this explained, but the OM's death trumps in Spades. Drugs do not care - Drug Dealers do not care. Whoever pursued and whoever continued Scott on this path to an untimely demise needs their ass kicked something royal.