Quantcast

NW Cup #2/Pro GRT#1/US Grand Prix #1 Pre-Reg

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Pre-registration is officially open for the NW Cup. The second round will also be the first chance to get points for both the Pro GRT and the US Grand Prix as well. This race will be capped for all categories other than Pro so don't delay if you are thinking about coming.

We've already got a decent grip of World Cup riders signed up and it will, as usual, be a stacked pro field 100+deep.

More info and a link to our pre-reg site is available Here

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
So far sign ups include Trek World Racing, Syndicate, Norco, & Yeti. It just opened a week ago and we have several more invitations pending.

ebxtreme

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Bellingham
So far sign ups include Trek World Racing, Syndicate, Norco, & Yeti. It just opened a week ago and we have several more invitations pending.
Weak, that's all that's coming so far?!? Nobody races for those teams.

Come on, you guys can do better than that! ;)

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
It's mainly due to our long list of banned riders for various reasons, such as not having come in the past=banned in some cases.
Weak, that's all that's coming so far?!? Nobody races for those teams.

Come on, you guys can do better than that! ;)

thad

Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
Top 10 Men's Seeding

1. Steve Smith.2:31.88
2. Josh Bryceland.2:33.90
3. Bryn Atkinson.2:34.13
4. Luke Strobel.2:35.17
5. Mick Hannah.2:35.25
6. Mitch Ropelato.2:35.47
7. Remi Gauvin.2:36.98
8. Neko Mulally.2:37.10
9. Aaron Gwin.2:37.11
10. Jared Graves.2:37.31

Bryn and Strobel have to be bummed, both several seconds back on their qualies. Neko, Mark Wallace, and Remi Gauvin are coming up!

Last years results. Too bad Danny Hart didn't make this years.
http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/news/Port-Angeles-ProGRT-Final-Results,266

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
I'm not entirely sure where to post this but... if anyone that was at the race comes across a green medium Endura jacket that zips off into a vest. I dropped it off at the start hill before my run after packing everyone else's jackets in the bag (they were laying on the ground on top of the bag). When I went to pick it up once the truck had come down, someone had already swiped it. I want my jacket back.