Quantcast

NHL 2015 thread

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm a Leafs fan, and I don't think so. We tried to build a team around him, and that failed because he's too much of a one way, pure scoring wing to anchor a team. The fact that he looks like a hungover Keebler elf notwithstanding, he's very talented. Like anyone as singularly offensive minded as he is, he'll have lulls, but the Pens are deep enough to absorb those. I think he'll contribute well there.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I'm a Leafs fan, and I don't think so. We tried to build a team around him, and that failed because he's too much of a one way, pure scoring wing to anchor a team. The fact that he looks like a hungover Keebler elf notwithstanding, he's very talented. Like anyone as singularly offensive minded as he is, he'll have lulls, but the Pens are deep enough to absorb those. I think he'll contribute well there.
Respectfully disagree, as his problems do not lie in the are of talent, but in motivation and drive. He is poison in the room, and needs a stronger Capt and Coach than Pitt has to offer. Ironically, that would be my team (Hawks...) and if they picked him up there would be a riot...

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
When will the Red Wings organ-eye-zation finally cut jimmy howard and just eat the big huge stupid contract they should not have ever given him?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Will give you Brian Bickel for Howard...
I don't know his story, but I'll do anything at this point to send Jimmy out of town. I've been on the Howard hater wagon for at least 2-3 seasons now.

He's let 7 goals in on the last 20 shots he's faced.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
What wait no updates in Months? Damn we are slackers

Sharks elimated the Kings in the first round, up 2-0 on Nashville in the second...Can't get my hopes up too high as they have never failed to pull an el foldo on me. Used to really piss me off when I was a season ticket holder for their first 12 years

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Who would have thunk it. I sponsor a bracket challenge every year at NHL.com, and one guy (Who is a longtime Pens fan...) picked them for Lord Stanleys Chalice to win. No one picked the Sharks...but I am jumping on their bandwagon for this one. Love the Joes, and Marleau has always been all class...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Rooting for the Sharks since it's their first Stanley Cup final.

Also, I've hated Crosby since his game winning goal in 2010 Olympics for Team Canada against Ryan Miller / Team USA.