Quantcast

New Build. Bmx Mountain bike

Mar 2, 2015
Just bought a old trek that looks like it was never cleaned a day in its life. So I started off by cleaning the Shi# out of it.Then Slapped some new tires on it with a Xm260 lll rim on the front and just kept the Original rim on it but greased the bearings really well. Got new bearings for the crank. And stuck a Mountain series 200 seat on it. Then to set it off I threw some GT handle Bars on it:) If anyone has any ideas for what to do next, I would like to hear em. Thanks avid riders.
20150217_013744.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2015
I recommend you ride it like you stole it :monkey:

Welcome to the site!
Haha heck yeah man, thats what i been doing , tearing up The streets of College Station Tx. And thanks man. This is my first bike site i have ever created a account on, so Im pretty excited.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I need a good ISIS BB to utilize the RF cranks I poached. Phugging shimano XT chains take a pin instead of a quick link. Gah! Got my hub fixed and the only thing holding me back is a chain.

Mar 2, 2015
Just bought a old trek that looks like it was never cleaned a day in its life. So I started off by cleaning the Shi# out of it.Then Slapped some new tires on it with a Xm260 lll rim on the front and just kept the Original rim on the back but greased the bearings really well. Got new bearings for the crank. And stuck a Mountain series 200 seat on it. Then to set it off I threw some GT handle Bars on it:) If anyone has any ideas for what to do next, I would like to hear em. Thanks avid riders. View attachment 119256