Quantcast

Neethling on Turner Rail

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Hey guys... Thought you might like to see some shoots of Andrew jumping his Rail. This is his first day ever on the bike and you should be able to tell by the photos that he's loving it! More shoots to come from Andrew all season long. Stay posted.

Attachments

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
DAMN!! Bro's got skills!!

Is he in any movies, his name sounds familiar? If he's not, he should be!

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Originally posted by Acadian
sweet...nice pics! Thanks Rob.

how does he like his new DHR?

Good seeing you (briefly) this weekend..

Andrew is loving his DHR!! Here's a crapy shot of Andrew in Laguna this weekend.

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Originally posted by Acadian
how does he like his new DHR?
He loves it. He's riding it like he's been on one his whole life. I can't believe how fast he was going on it on his first run down my local trail. He's scares the **** out of me how fast he's riding. I think he can do some major damage this season on this bike. Exciting times indeed!

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Originally posted by stoney98
Hate to ask it, but did you get any pics of the dude on a Blue giant /silver boxxer wearing a Truvativ shirt? I got a few runs in on Telonics this saturday, but wasn't racing. I thought I saw the mohawk, but wasn't slowing down for anything!
I'm not sure I'll have to go through my shots when I get home. No more Mohawk!! Just a white stripe down the center of my sunburned head where the Mohawk use to be!!!

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
I did get a nice shot of the second place finisher Tony G. of Honda Turner entering the water fall section. By the way my wife was clanging the hell out of the cowbell when anyone went by!!

dv8cam

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Sgt Brown said:
Gettin flat
Just curious, Brown, what size Rail does he ride, the Medium or Large? Whcih would you suggest for a 6' tall rider? Obvious would be a large, but I hear that the large is kind of a tank.

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
dv8cam said:
Just curious, Brown, what size Rail does he ride, the Medium or Large? Whcih would you suggest for a 6' tall rider? Obvious would be a large, but I hear that the large is kind of a tank.
Andrew rides the small size. I originally built him the large, but after riding mine he much prefered the sm with a 60mm stem. The small does feel a bit lighter. I think Andrew is about 6' if not 6'1" He looks a home on the small. It really depends on your riding style. Stewart Travis on our team rides the Lrg and he is about 6'1" and loves it. I think Turner only has sm size left, so I guess the decision is made for you.:)