Quantcast

Mt. Snowshoe 4X course

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
These are from the freeride festival a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to get more but my friend has to host'em somewhere. Check out the Brooklynbikeriders.com homepage (just scroll down)for a review on Mt. Snowshoe

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
FYI, it's Snowshoe Mountain; not to be confused with Mt. Snow.

I would love to give that track a try when it's dry like it looks in the pictures! Last weekend it was really slippery mud.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
some of those gaps I def. did not hit....... props to Chun for trying the step up to gap, that thing looked really dope.... I just rolled it :)

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
Matt D said:
FYI, it's Snowshoe Mountain; not to be confused with Mt. Snow.
Got it

That course was really fun and really fast! We only rode half the course cause the bottom part was still under construction and yeah Chun get major props (he was feeling that for a week)

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
stuntmatty said:
Looks like fun. We tried to ride the course Sunday of that weekend but it was closed. Got any more pics of it?
I'll try to get more pics but my friend took off for whistler and he left the pictures with someone to host'em for him but he's been busy.
Those pictures were actually from Sunday of that weekend. The guy on the bobcat stopped working on the course to check us out hitting it. We couldn't ride the bottom section of the course cause it was still being put together but we rolled through it. That guys was very cool, as a matter of fact everyone up at the Mountain was real cool. I am definitely going back, hopefully at the end of the summer.

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
8it said:
I'll try to get more pics but my friend took off for whistler and he left the pictures with someone to host'em for him but he's been busy.
Those pictures were actually from Sunday of that weekend. The guy on the bobcat stopped working on the course to check us out hitting it. We couldn't ride the bottom section of the course cause it was still being put together but we rolled through it. That guys was very cool, as a matter of fact everyone up at the Mountain was real cool. I am definitely going back, hopefully at the end of the summer.
Cool. I'd like to make Snowshoe an annual tourstop, the place just kicks ass.