Quantcast

Mt Snow through my viewfinder

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
just a couple random photos I took home from the 04 Mt Snow race...

Team HCOR REPRESENT ....or something like that

less rolling resistance if you only use one wheel eh...

Mr. Sanjay the bustafarian in the real yardsale before they closed it

more to follow, if you clean your room and eat your veggies that is...

BostonBullit

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
I have donned my photo editing thong and done my best to bring you the following photographic announcement

if you call Evil/e13 for something and Jonas answers picture this

on the other hand, if JohnP answers you should picture this

it takes a brave man to ride a sparkly pink M1 on this course...Jeff, you are that man

"I will push these trees apart and form a new ninja line!"

braaaappp

this thing is riding up....that's it fo now...

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Another Boston Bullit pic.

I saw him from the lift and yelled out my start time. BB is a man who knows what is good for him so he took this pic of me. Thanks! I now have photographic proof that I can ride! I was so stoked after this race run. I haven't been able to ride well for over a year now because of a knee injury. My ACL was snapped for 5 years, then I tore my meniscus (a second time) at Snowshoe last year. This was my 'come back' race, and I fiished 13th of 38th in my class. More importantly, I was only 29 seconds off of the leader, even after I dragged a sh!+-ton of course tape and 1 bamboo pole behind me for awhile.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
And a BB pic of my gf racing the sport course. This was one of 4 events she did: Expert XC, Expert STXC, Spt DH, Open amateur Super D. She finished 3rd DH (after being taken out by a rider she was passing), 3rd XC, WON super D (even beating Donna Fletcher), and mid-pack STXC but only b/c the girls that did well did not race XC.