Quantcast

~~~Monday Morning Quarterback GMT~~~

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Found a reason to be excited this monday morning. I found our local library system online--I can download books straight to my phone!!! Color me STOKED! At least, I was until I saw Nick's post. f*ck you buddy! And all your snow!!!! ;)

Hiked with my guys yesterday, put in about 5 miles in some light snow just under our ski area, so I AM hopeful that it will get filled in soon. I've really been enjoying our last couple weekends of spending a day in the woods... reminds me of the time before the boys, when I was "me" and not "us" and I lived out there in a car/tent of my own free will. No bills, no debt, just me, my dog, and MothaF*cka Nature!!! :) It's nice to get bits of that back... and then go home to a fire place :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just got a picture on my cell phone of my new downhill bicycle being welded a.k.a. Glued Together With Teh Lightning. Two weeks. Stoked.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
just another monday at the bar. just about finished hooking up all the glycol soft lines to the tanks and waiting for the feds to give us our license to brew!