Quantcast

~~~Monday Back To Work GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Actually rode a bike yesterday for the first time in like 2 years. 25 miles on the road, and this morning my butt hurts.

Have to watch some sheet pile pulling today, at least I'm out of the office.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey monkeys....WHAT UP DOG. LMAO

I'm a little tired this morning from a crappy night of sleep. It was a fun weekend though. I ran 22 miles Saturday, which is my last long run before my marathon. Yesterday the wife and I had a fun MTB ride with McG at the local convenience spot and I followed that up with a 4 mile run. And fish tacos. Good times. The ol' undercarriage this morning isn't too happy about the MTB ride though.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, have to go rescue the DH bike today and some more clothing. Hopefully I can find the wireless router while I am there as well so I can use the laptop again for I do not like this computer

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Well I survived the guys weekend down in Pittsburgh. I was hurting pretty bad yesterday which made for a long 4hr drive home. I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 8pm and slept for 10hrs.

I'm honestly surprised my liver still works :eek:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Awesome weekend. Took teh little man to his first soccer game, showed him the fish throwing at Pike Place, walked around the city then took the train home on Saturday. The parents were done tuckered out by the end and crashed on the couch... Lucas eventually woke me up to read him a book and put him to bed :)

Sunday helped parents move some ish and had a bbq with the fam and some friends. Good times monkies, good times. :-D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Because I was up by work, I tried a few people in the area all of whom were riding or in the mtns, and I didn't want to bug anyone too far away.

I narrowly escaped a timing belt failure, but I'm still left with a $$$$ repair. :thumbsdown:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Get a good atty. Whose ex-wife just got the boot from the divorce court?

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Morning Monkeys. Today is my Monday. Not by choice... I had an awesome weekend up until I got food poisoning or something to that effect Sunday night. Yeehaw!!

Two super long, killer mountain bike rides Saturday & Sunday: 13 miles & at least 13 miles the next day (no bike computer). Temps were in the 90s yesterday... WTF??? My friend dragged me out for a really slow mtb last night. She told me I couldn't stay inside on such a beautiful day. She's lucky I didn't puke all over her. I do feel a lot better today, though.