Quantcast

mmm MILFs

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
Hunting them down and killing them before they kill us sounds so harsh.
Maybe if we just ask nice they will stop and become farmers or something.

F that! kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out!

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Jeremy R said:
Well, it looks like we are gonna have to get a special team together and really start nailing those MILF'S.
I wanna join the MILF nailing team! I'll start practicing right away!

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
freeridekid said:
i truly hope u heard that phrase in a dead kennedys song and are being sarcastic
yes I did hear that there but when it comes down to those people that bombed the trade center, flew planes into the trade center, bombed the subways in the UK. Oh, lets don't forget about them bombing our Navy ship too. And that's just getting started on what they have done and are planning to do.

Now that I think about it>>>>

Kill 'em all and just let 'em lay there and rot.

So, what do you think we should do?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
spookydave said:
yes I did hear that there but when it comes down to those people that bombed the trade center, flew planes into the trade center, bombed the subways in the UK. Oh, lets don't forget about them bombing our Navy ship too. And that's just getting started on what they have done and are planning to do.

i thought u were just saying bomb the **** out of the area and hope most of the people are terrorists, which is just not right.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
spookydave said:

Wow you're pretty retarded.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
chang

you have the luxury of being in the bloody nose seats as it were considering where you live

one day something like this might be happening in your corner of the world

i wonder how cavalier you'll be then

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ridetoofast said:
chang

you have the luxury of being in the bloody nose seats as it were considering where you live

one day something like this might be happening in your corner of the world

i wonder how cavalier you'll be then
I'm from London. Try again.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
freeridekid said:
i truly hope u heard that phrase in a dead kennedys song and are being sarcastic
Dead Kennedys? Jello Biafra needs to throw himself under a bus.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ridetoofast said:
your current location says NZ...
Yes, It is possible to move across the world and live in new places. You shoud try it sometime.

The problem I have with dumbass statements like the one above is the utter ignorance of one's own nation's transgressions.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
spookydave said:
Ok, so what do you think should be done?
I myself kinda like your Tony Blair.
Blair is a deceitful liar the same as Bush. The first thing that should be done is this thread should maybe be moved to PD so we don't piss off everyone else if you seriously want to discuss this.

Then you should watch 'The Power of Nightmares'. Then we can talk about this sensibly.

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
Changleen said:
Blair is a deceitful liar the same as Bush. The first thing that should be done is this thread should maybe be moved to PD so we don't piss off everyone else if you seriously want to discuss this.

Then you should watch 'The Power of Nightmares'. Then we can talk about this sensibly.
I read a book called “The Terrorist Hunter”. You might want to pick that one up yourself. It really was an eye opener and was not real Bush friendly. It was written by a lady from Iraq.

Bottom line is if some extremist group comes over here and kills a bunch of people don’t cry when we go hunt them down.

I only knew 2 people that were killed on 9-11. That’s 2 to many. How many people did you know that died?

Nice to see you support the country you live in. If you think guys like you piss me off then yes, you are correct.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
spookydave said:
I read a book called “The Terrorist Hunter”. You might want to pick that one up yourself. It really was an eye opener and was not real Bush friendly. It was written by a lady from Iraq.

Bottom line is if some extremist group comes over here and kills a bunch of people don’t cry when we go hunt them down.

I only knew 2 people that were killed on 9-11. That’s 2 to many. How many people did you know that died?

Nice to see you support the country you live in. If you think guys like you piss me off then yes, you are correct.
So you think all this started on 9/11?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
freeridekid said:
i thought u were just saying bomb the **** out of the area and hope most of the people are terrorists, which is just not right.

well you know, the same can be said for Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Im not particularly proud of that heritage but I have to say the end result was effective. When 100,000 Muslims in London(I have heard this stat from more than one source) felt that the subway bombings were justified, and that only 37% of those polled would have gone to the authorities with info prior to the attacks. Carpet bombing may be the only option, until those Muslims who profess to be peaceful start proving it by coming forward they are just as guilty as the terrorists.

I love my brothers but if I thought they intended harm on another innocent, I would bring them down without question.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
beestiboy said:
well you know, the same can be said for Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Im not particularly proud of that heritage but I have to say the end result was effective. When 100,000 Muslims in London(I have heard this stat from more than one source) felt that the subway bombings were justified, and that only 37% of those polled would have gone to the authorities with info prior to the attacks. Carpet bombing may be the only option, until those Muslims who profess to be peaceful start proving it by coming forward they are just as guilty as the terrorists.

I love my brothers but if I thought they intended harm on another innocent, I would bring them down without question.
well said...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stevew said:
Dead Kennedys? Jello Biafra needs to throw himself under a bus.
Jello's a dick, but they do a great cover of Viva Las Vegas.

My prediction: This threads gonna get moved to the PD forum. Then I can post in it and make myself look stupid... again. Heh heh.

I don't agree with the kill em all attitude. It just doesn't work. I can understand being pissed off and frustrated and throwing your hands in the air and saying that, but in reality it doesn't work. Besides, you don't want innocent blood on your hands.

Maybe we should find out why they are pissed off at us and see if we can stop doing whatever it is that pisses them off. I know if someone said that hated me and wanted to kill me I would want to know whay and see if we can do something to avoid both me dying, and me killing someone. Yeah, I know... it's naive. But it seems to make a little sense, no?

Tough subject... we should duke it out in the PD forum.