Quantcast

Missy Giove update?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Most of the angry letters were about her being a lesbian and how Dirt Rag could include such filth in their magazine. This was then followed by some yada yada about the bible.
:rofl: a few years back i was back in my old college town with some friends. some crusty old hippy dude decides to start talking to us about how to use the jukebox. he couldn't find "crosby stills nash young and jesus". dude was out of his gourd, our best guess was LSD.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Myles was in some PinkBike articles last year, if I recall correctly.

How about Ben Boyko and Steve Romaniuk? Those two have vanished from any media.

gnarbar

Monkey
Oct 22, 2011
Romaniak is in Barred for Life 2 so is apparently still doing bikes... Good thing since I always liked his riding.
He was over in Thailand doing some cool MTB stuff and exploring. Working with a sponsor that's not really MTB focused and bit more generic. Generally living the dream, Romo-style. :weee:

Used to see him at Silver Star riding with friends, he was always having a great time and always happy to chat and hang out.

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada
also, it's kind of an interesting notion... it'd be cool to see a long term piece about what all the former DH pro's are up to these days

tomac has been helping eli out in some capactiy w/ his motocross career

palmer had a brief sort of maybe comeback in DH?

who else? isn't nico racing cars these days?
Nico is racing the Enduro circuit in Europe and working with Lapierre

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Hate to bring up an old thread, but she was at one of our local races this past weekend. She was fun to talk to and went under the false name of Mary Jane! She has some good humor!

She never served time, but got 5 years parole.

-Brett
Well I guess with that Mens Journal article we know why she had the false name now - breaking her probation to be at Windrock!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'll bet you a dollah she is batsh1t CRAAAZY
When I knew her, she partied harder than she raced. And she dated Richie Schley for a few years. I was around her alot in the same social circle for a bit, but we spoke all of about two words to each other. Last time I saw her outside of a race, we were drinking a big plastic gallon of tequila and have a gargling name that tune game with it.

Her friends were cool as hell. Miss her loony budy Gina to this day.

Last edited: