Quantcast

Memorial Day Monderp

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stretching right foot....rolling right foot...soaking right foot....wish i could walk around with right foot in bucket of hot water.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
stretching right foot....rolling right foot...soaking right foot....wish i could walk around with right foot in bucket of hot water.

Cool lyrics.

I fell off my bike again this weekend. I think I need to back it off just a hair... And put on some fresh tires.

Bike trip to the Sunshine Coast this weekend. Much riding to come after 4 days of work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Older kid remains sick. 104 degrees yesterday with a brief period where she felt better and cruised around with me in her bike trailer.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Howdy all. Older kid remains sick. 104 degrees yesterday with a brief period where she felt better and cruised around with me in her bike trailer.
:stupid:
Wife-bot and clone are heading out to the doctor as I type. Clone has had a low grade fever for almost 3 days now. Pretty bummed out. We don't get many days together that no one is going to work.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Been driving around farming since 6:30 now I want pancakes or waffles or something else of substance. I bet my day will be spent either framing in a window for the master closet or going hiking with the wife and daughter.

Also team got 4th out of 25 teams in 24hr race. Had 3rd on lock down until other team found hammer and used it.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Doing some shit around the house, then going riding. Front brake on the BTR is being a PITA.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My riding friend is back from a non biking vacation and is itching to head to the hills. More riding, oh darn...

Only got 5 hours of sleep though. Probably gonna get my ass kicked on the hour long climb to the top.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
rain has made it's way here. a soft, steady rain that will saturate the ground in a day. Oh well, I guess the wet/sticky/humid season is upon us.

Every year, I seem to notice there's this small period of time between the snow melting and the beginning of full-on summer when it seems like were heading for a drought, the trails are dry, sometime dusty, and the mud is gone. It's hero dirt time. It lasted three weeks this year, maybe 4, which isn't a bad run. Now it's back to mosquitoes and grease and wet spots on the trail... that ain't bad either. better than snow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
108°F in the attic while I was up there. Sweated of my hangover at least.

First mountain bike ride since January. Feels good man.

Now grilling. Wings, eggplant, steaks. And beers.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I ate burgers, because 'Murica. I sold my crappy grill a few weeks back so did them up in the Le Creuset skillet with olive oil. It worked quite well.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I really wanted Tacos for dinner. I drove all around to find them. Rochester is Taco less on a Monday night. I asked Rachel's Mom if she could make me Tacos and she told me to go fuck myself.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I ate burgers, because 'Murica. I sold my crappy grill a few weeks back so did them up in the Le Creuset skillet with olive oil. It worked quite well.
for some reason i'm reminded of narlus and his occasional cooking posts of years past.