Quantcast

For Sale Medium 2015 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail

Category
650b / 27.5"
Price
$2400
Size
12x142mm
Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY)
Aug 10, 2015
I am selling my medium 2015 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail frame set, shock, front fork, headset, stem, bars, and bottom bracket seat and seat post . This bike is designed with a long and low geometry. I'm 6' tall and the medium fits me perfectly. Check out ridegg.com for more info. The megatrail has adjustable geometry simply by changing the position of the rear shock. In trail mode the bike climbs really well and descends equally as well. When you put it in gravity mode it descends like mini DH bike and still is unhindered when the trail turns uphill. Unfortunately I got hurt and have to sell it.

Components Included With The Frame:
Rear Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS (fresh DU bushings)
Fork: MRP Stage170mm Just did the 100 hour service (Seals, foam rings, and fresh oil in the lowers.)
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Bottom Bracket: Raceface threaded BB
Stem:Raceface Affect 35 Stem 50mm
Bars: Raceface Affect 35 bars 750mm
I will get pics of stem and bars up later today.

$2400.00 O.B.O. Frameset and components are sold as is.

DirtDiva

Chimp
Jan 21, 2016
I am selling my medium 2015 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail frame set, shock, front fork, headset, stem, bars, and bottom bracket seat and seat post . This bike is designed with a long and low geometry. I'm 6' tall and the medium fits me perfectly. Check out ridegg.com for more info. The megatrail has adjustable geometry simply by changing the position of the rear shock. In trail mode the bike climbs really well and descends equally as well. When you put it in gravity mode it descends like mini DH bike and still is unhindered when the trail turns uphill. Unfortunately I got hurt and have to sell it.

Components Included With The Frame:
Rear Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS (fresh DU bushings)
Fork: MRP Stage170mm Just did the 100 hour service (Seals, foam rings, and fresh oil in the lowers.)
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Bottom Bracket: Raceface threaded BB
Stem:Raceface Affect 35 Stem 50mm
Bars: Raceface Affect 35 bars 750mm
I will get pics of stem and bars up later today.

$2400.00 O.B.O. Frameset and components are sold as is.