Quantcast

Looking for a good fr/allmountain air fork, suggestions welcomed

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
Ive been out of the game for quite a while, and im really out of the loop on the suspension developments recently. Im looking for good sugguestions on a good allmountain/freeride fork. The fork in question will be going on my Intense Uzzi with Fox DHX air rear shock.

Requirments
-looking for a lighter weight good adjustable travel single crown fork in the 5-7" range.
-im guessing due to weight and matching my rear DHX, an air fork is going to be my main ticket.
-i find myself doing more pedaling here recently then anything else, but on the occasion still play around when i can.
-im running a Spinergy wheel set that has a convertible front hub from QR to 20mm so either is fine. I can also do a regular 1-1/8 head tube or 1.5 head tube.
-good value is appreciated.

Open to ideas and suggestions. Thanks.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
I bought a rock show sector rl single air and love it. Nice and lite and uses the maxle lite axle. Motion control,rebound,compression and air adjustable. Super plush when you need it to be or you can set the motion control to ramp up quicker or just lock it out for climbing. I think 150mm was max travel but you can change spacers inside the fork to go 140 or 130 mm also. It comes with a air pump, travel spacers and a seal rebuild kit as well.