Quantcast

Labor Day GMT

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
No, I am not having a baby, but will be doing a lot of manual labor today. My folks have the kids for the day so Sq-Earl and I will be doing firewood. I will be splitting and stacking a couple face cords of firewood while Sq-Earl drops a couple more trees and cuts them to length. Ah, the end of summer sucks. Hopefully we can get done and get in a bike ride later. Back to school for me tomorrow and the kids in my district come back on Thursday. Syd starts 3rd grade on Wednesday. YIKES. Where does the time go?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Did a slow technical ride with very fast dudes yesterday that kicked my arse. Was out for the rest of the afternoon.

At the playground with my two boys this morning and hopefully to a beach after naptime to play on the kayak we bought last week.

Trees, you have two beautiful and happy-looking daughters.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good luck Treesaw.

My wife is just about ready to pop too.

Perfect time for a ride this pm!

Edit: oh. Uh. Be careful around wood chopping...

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Up early for hot air balloons. Then the wind kicked up, Colorado you crazy! Wife bought 11 lbs of apples yesterday so today we are canning apple butter. :drool: I may also can relish today, but imma wait till were done with the apple butter before I fully commit to that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My neighbor gave me all her Zucchini, eggplants, cucumbers, and mators. Enough for a family. I already stole most of her cherry tomatoes and green beans. I can just walk down her driveway and reap what I have not sown. Life is good...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy. My wife returns in about 2.5 hours. Baby is still alive, currently napping.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Twisted my ankle or something yesterday, so not much going on today. Heard my ankle do a nice crunching sound last night. Ugh

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
late afternoon. the knee is only slightly bothersome, and then only if I forget and try to twist while the left leg is planted. dull doreness is in the lower anterior area of the medial condyle of the tibia

Indications seem to point to a mild sprain of the MCL

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good luck Treesaw.

My wife is just about ready to pop too.

Perfect time for a ride this pm!

Edit: oh. Uh. Be careful around wood chopping...
We are done having babies here....mine are 8 & 2.
We managed to spit and stack enough wood to fill half the wood shed (at least a full cord...3 face). Tired but the beer tastes better that way :)