Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
That's not a butt hole clenching moment. That is more like butt hole wide open shitting in your pants moment.
my shit hole would be wide open and spewing feces not only for the near miss but rather the whole ride. there is nothing more terrifying than being a passenger in a car thats being driven by a crazed lunatic

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
That's not a butt hole clenching moment. That is more like butt hole wide open shitting in your pants moment.
I think I was wrong about the car not being group b, it was the first year of group b homologation for the opel manta so it must be a group b spec.

short clip of my favorite group b car, audi s1 quattro. rather than just post the video, im going to drop some knowledge on you fuckers as well so you can understand the crazy shit that was going down back then. this clip is from 1986, the last year of group b. once the audi quattro was introduced to rally, each subsequent year they developed it, it became faster and faster. 1986 being the final year of group b, this was the most extreme version to hit the woods. 600hp. to give you an idea of how extreme that is, today's WRC rally cars are limited to 300hp. the group b cars were so dangerous, they were actually the reason WRC cars were spawned with a 300hp limit and strict weight limits. its been that way ever since late 1986. so double the power of todays rally cars, with 80's brakes, tires, and suspension tech, not to mention a real gearbox to contend with rather than an easier to manage sequential.

to anyone who thinks this shit is cool, you will enjoy this well done 2012 BBC documentary about group b. driver interviews and all that

here