Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This one of you guys?
lollerz. i've gotta find the pic i took of the insane spider lurking on our cabin in st. lucia on our honeymoon. fucker's body was fist-sized. resort mgmt thought we were being pansy tourists when we called them to come look at it, then shat their pants when they saw it. i ended up smashing it with a stick while they watched.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw a police bait bike sting in Virginia Beach a few years ago. Took little more than a few minutes between tweekers from trying to ride away before getting shoved into the paddy wagon. What a shithole that town is.

Also some good advice for my fellow monkeys. Don't tell that story to a lady friend during a weekend "escape" while forgetting that they grew up in Virginia Beach.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Source(s)?
The 4 causes listed here
  • Overwithdrawal of groundwater
  • Diverting surface water from a large area and concentrating it in a single point
  • Artificially creating ponds of surface water
  • Drilling new water wells
A large amount of rainwater is typically absorbed by the ground ending up as ground water. Large paved areas cause that rainwater to typically be drained directly into streams or rivers where there is little chance to be absorbed into the ground.