Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the neck freckle/mole is what got me.
good call; she'll probably have cancer in her early 40's. don't want to be around for that. not to mention that pretentious ginger lolita "i'm an alyson hannigan lookalike" with that faraway glance of "hey, are the guys done fixing the mechanical fuel pump on my '71 bmw 2002"? just tries way too hard not to look at the camera; it's very distracting & know she's thinking through her lens-less frames "wow, this iMac produced vignette is going to get me over 70 new followers on instagram".

@1:29 - wtf is she pretending to reach for in that tree? her gamgam's cat?

it's everything i can do just to rub out one more to this hulahoopless, haughty gash

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
good call; she'll probably have cancer in her early 40's. don't want to be around for that. not to mention that pretentious ginger lolita "i'm an alyson hannigan lookalike" with that faraway glance of "hey, are the guys done fixing the mechanical fuel pump on my '71 bmw 2002"? just tries way too hard not to look at the camera; it's very distracting & know she's thinking through her lens-less frames "wow, this iMac produced vignette is going to get me over 70 new followers on instagram".

@1:29 - wtf is she pretending to reach for in that tree? her gamgam's cat?

it's everything i can do just to rub out one more to this hulahoopless, haughty gash