Quantcast

ISCG...

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007

Why the hell do they say ISCG 05 on them, yet it doesn't mount to ISCG 05 tabs? I fucking hate this industry anymore. My 2010 Remedy had a blackspire stinger on it for 5 years. It mounted to the ISCG 05 tabs no issue at all and worked great. It's seen its day, so I bought another one from Jenson. It said "StingerE ISCG 05" on their site. E mount or ISCG 05? The pics show the ISCG mounts,so it shouldn't be an E mount. I open the box and immediately notice the hole that goes over the bb is a lot bigger than it was on my last one. That should be good since the last one was just snug enough that it wouldn't slide over the bb cup. What's it matter though since it's etched right on it "ISCG 05"? I took off the cranks and the fucking piece of shit isn't even close to fitting. To the industry FUCK YOU!

Last edited:

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Yeah bro, check out our completely new designs!

Our own DW split pivot, some new wide hubs that increase stiffness by 2% and complicate things x10, the same applies to the front too! A specific eye-2-eye shock that's completely incompatible with any other bike frame so you don't need to worry about switching it out cause ours is the best evar! But don't worry dude, it was Throwback Thursday at Trek so we threw an ISCG 03 on the bike to fuck you up! Our bikes are SOOOOOOOO RAD!

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
PM me your info and I'll send you the ISCG05 to BB-mount adapter I have kicking around. I think it could solve your problem

Edit- on second thought it probably won't help since it would presumably interfere with treks throwback ISCG tabs ... Sorry man

Last edited:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Please don't tell me you're still running a chain guide... don't you know it's 2015? We all run Narrow Wide rings now and never drop a chain ever.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
PM me your info and I'll send you the ISCG05 to BB-mount adapter I have kicking around. I think it could solve your problem

Edit- on second thought it probably won't help since it would presumably interfere with treks throwback ISCG tabs ... Sorry man
i've done this in a pinch before, not an ideal solution but it was functional.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I wouldn't have expected anyone to be making new frames with the old "standard"...