Quantcast

Interesting neighbors...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So come to find out through the Frau that one of our neighbors is a world champion eater...she just broke some steak eating record in Texas.

Also have seen an older dude tooling about on a BMX bike with a #1 plate...I figured he was just acting cool. Saw him loading up on the back of his car one day on my way back from a ride. Stopped and said "Heading to the track?" He says yep...we start talking..turns out he is the reigning senior national champ or something...

https://www.facebook.com/FLYRacingBMX/posts/145202958990203

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And here I have a house on either side that have sold at foreclosure auctions in the last 3 months. My neighborhood sucks.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
By pure conicidence I moved in next door to the welder/machinist that helped us build out SAE mini baja car.

The guy on the other side builds and maintains curling rinks. Becuase that a thing here. He built one in his backyard this past winter.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
6 of my 7 neighbors have survived Nazi Concentration camps. They are all brothers and sisters. When the oldest sister died last year, they gave me her car and parking spot for $2.