Quantcast

I don't really get the green square thingys or the rep points.But I want more.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Scary you should spread some of that semi-weak rep around to me and everyone else here who helped you with your dreams.
DO IT DO IT.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Careful what you wish for. That label is more of a brand burned on you by the mods than a title.

That being said, I say he be labeled "Nancy Boy" or "Advil Cowboy" or "Mr Blah Blah"
How about "useless"?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
We should all do,like a circle rep.

As long as everyone is circumcised of course.
Oh fvck yeah, I'm feeling more self-worth already! I didnt expect my new rep to take effect so quickly! Circle rep jerk it is!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good lord. I'm going to have to start negative repping in order to keep this from turning into a full-blown rep orgy.

Or is negative repping like a naughty spanking?

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Good lord. I'm going to have to start negative repping in order to keep this from turning into a full-blown rep orgy.

Or is negative repping like a naughty spanking?
I like to think of it more as a "rat-tail" sorta thing like you'd do with a wet towel.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Yeah he already gave me rep just for the hell of it. Not for anything that actually earned it.

I love my rep screen. It's like a diary of assclownery that I've pulled. I don't even remember most of these things I've commented on and I can still make myself LOL.