Quantcast

I don't really get the green square thingys or the rep points.But I want more.

SCARY

Not long enough
But ,I have more rep than you,1/3 of the posts and 1/2 the green things.There dosent seem rhyme or reason to any of it.
You gotta admit,I have highly advanced rep for the amount of posts.It must mean my insights are much more valuable than the average poster.
So ,is it the little sheriff badge and the ! you push to get and give?

And,yes,I've been off the bike and all exercise for 5 months so,I'm searching for a meaning to my existence,right now.And,I think green square acquisition is in my crosshairs.

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
I realize I may be tying this to my self esteem,but I really don't know what any of it means.
All I know is people have more of them than me,and I should have more,too.Im an American.
It must really be hot down there or you are really bored.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The green (or red, in some cases) squares are the amount of reputation you have.

Your rep power is a combination of the amount of reputation you have, your length of time as a member, and your number of posts, and only affects the amount of rep you can give to others.

SCARY

Not long enough
So,if YOU give me rep(wink,wink) It gets me to getting more green squares quicker than if some newb with 11 posts does it?Is that right?

So,I'm gonna have to figure out what actually will make Hacktastic and IH8RICE to crack a smile and Ill have to kiss their asses in order to hand out some rep?

If that's true,I've been going about this all wrong....

and most likely,won't be able to do it right.

SCARY

Not long enough
.....Also,ME,with my limited number of posts,actually weilds more rep per post so,that's good for others,but the people who actually give ME rep are probably new,have childish senses of humor and are easily amused.BUT IH8RICE can come in and level all the newb rep I just got,with one fell swoop?

I don't think I like this setup.

Unless Hack and Kidwoo do...then it's awesome!!

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
So,if YOU give me rep(wink,wink) It gets me to getting more green squares quicker than if some newb with 11 posts does it?Is that right?

So,I'm gonna have to figure out what actually will make Hacktastic and IH8RICE to crack a smile and Ill have to kiss their asses in order to hand out some rep?

If that's true,I've been going about this all wrong....

and most likely,won't be able to do it right.
There, I gave you some pity rep points.

Now will you shut up and just start kissing my ass already?

If I see more pages added to this thread, I'm going to make you sit in the corner with the cone of shame, much like the schoolteacher did to this student:

SCARY

Not long enough
Its hard to make fun of Butch.But I do occasionally like to point out,whenever possible that a this desert rat beat him on his own turf(turf,being sloppy wet nastiness of WV)back in the day.

Of course,I think that was when he was mentally distracted and in the middle of saving 5.10 from themselves and was hand stitching race shoes for Kovarik and Rennie by candlelight in his outhouse from remnants of discarded scrap and soles he got from the recycle bin at 5.10.

But ,that's all I know for certain.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Enough with all this jibber jabber. Make with the ass-kissing. My left cheek is a little dry from not having your lips on it to moisten it. Go ahead. Kiss it. I gave you rep points, dammit.

SCARY

Not long enough
Yay!12 green,1 grey?and 1 red(from spaulding)(meh)

I'd like to thank my sponsor,Kore Bike in tempe,AZ

I'd also like to thank the Lord,Jesus Christ for keeping me safe,but I can't ,cuz I got pretty ****ed up 4 months ago in a Mx wreck, and he either wasn't paying attention to my personal safety or I did something to piss him off and his way of neg repping me was knocking me off my bike,250k in hospital bills, confined to a wheelchair for 2 1/2 months and more titanium than anyone has on their bike.Unless I'm completely wrong on that one,then thanks.

And,Costco for their low prices on Monster low-carb.
And bacon....I love bacon.

Last edited:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
This thread is awesome in every way.

But what about the exact formula for calculating this Rep Power as a function of: Amt of Rep points, # of posts, duration of membership, amout of water your junk displaces?

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
But what about the exact formula for calculating this Rep Power as a function of: Amt of Rep points, # of posts, duration of membership, amout of water your junk displaces?

SCARY

Not long enough
I just got 3 GREEN SQUARES!!

YEAH!!AMERKUH!!

All my dreams are coming true!!

MY rep power to green thing to number of posts ratio is pretty amazing.
The temptation to take over this place and is so powerful ,I can see where Batman would have to struggle with deciding which side he's on.Im committed to staying pure and good,but just I just want all of you to know I'm well aware of the great power that I wield.
So, you know it,and I know it.
And, you know I know.
And you know I know you know.
And you know I know you know I know.
And you know I know you know I know you know.

----I just realize after writing "know"so many times how stupid the word "know"looks.
I mean,look at it--k-n-o-w.Its pronounced "no"--It's just a dumb looking word.