Quantcast

Hot for Teacher(s)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
“You have an educator, I guess, the responsibility is the safety and education of the children
well, you could certainly say he was being educated on multitasking, and let's hope they were being safe. :brows:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
You've peaked son. You've reached the pinnacle, imagine, had you kept your mouth shut the sky may have been the limit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
“Nothing surprises me anymore really, but I do believe its lack of a better judgment. They should have known better,”
:rofl:

He had another year to go. He could have gotten a 3rd teacher involved, but since he was doing videos, I'm thinking he wasn't being quiet about it either.

fro biker

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
in the sticks
"Two male teachers, 32 and 24 years old, had a three way with a 16 year old female student."

I'll be here waiting for torches and pitchforks in the streets of Kenner, LA.
Can't tell if you're making a joke, but in the name of correct reporting, http://abc13.com/news/two-teachers-arrested-over-threesome-with-student/333435/ , they are women.

With that said, if the reversal you jested about were the case, this would be a much, much, much bigger issue in the eyes of the media and pretty much everyone else. Not getting into it, just saying.

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
"Inappropriate sexual conduct"? So there's appropriate teacher-student sexual conduct?