Quantcast

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Nude To Work I Go (Probable Poopdecking)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Not sure if srs bznz or mnky bznz.

NSFW
http://www.thebolditalic.com/articles/7154-what-our-office-learned-working-naked-for-one-month-ironically-nsfw-

Looking back, I can honestly estimate that it took under an hour for things to stop being weird and start being awesome. By day three, it all seemed so incredibly normal, and the benefits were astounding — everything the open-office trend promised and more. We instantly shared a gleeful camaraderie; a deep and trusting bond permeated every meeting. Productivity skyrocketed once we implemented a “nipples hard = need to focus, nipples soft = have time to talk” system, and it turns out that creativity is at its peak when your genitals are unbound. (“Free your genitals, free your mind,” I always say.)

. . .

Sure, our heating bills went up a bit, and we could collect enough rogue pubes to furnish the scalp of a small doll, but it’s a very small price to pay for this level of workplace satisfaction.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I saw that article yesterday. There is no way in hell I would do that with my current co-workers. Definitely a few I would not want to see like that.

Last edited: