Quantcast

HFB to teh US of A

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just can't imagine how terrible things would be if we remained under british rule.

Cricket, we would be playing cricket.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Is this the GMT?

:wave:

I'll be celebrating the 4th by going to work, and since I'll be in charge again today, I might as well act the part of a tyrannical King George oppressing the proles.

I just can't imagine how terrible things would be if we remained under british rule.
I like tea.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Warm beer would be the biggest hardship methinks.
I like warm beer,(good beer only). Drink my brews at room temp until it gets pretty damn hot outside.

Outside of that, universal healthcare, proper education, plenty of vacation days, maternity leave, difficulty in mass shooting somone and the ability to easily live/work in the EU and commonwealth would be fucking terrible, just terrible.

Last edited:

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I like warm beer,(good beer only). Drink my brews at room temp until it gets pretty damn hot outside.

Outside of that, universal healthcare, proper education, plenty of vacation days, maternity leave, difficulty in mass shooting somone and the ability to easily live/work in the EU and commonwealth would be fucking terrible, just terrible.

And don't forget....... driving on the opposite side of the road.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am celebrating by nurturing my productive cough and sore throat. Gathering at sister's house in Highlands Ranch, home of the swingers per neighborhood reputation, tomorrow has been called off.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'll assume this is the GMT. Still in Vermont for another day. I ran 14 miles this morning in the cold and rain and my feet froze (8:24 pace). I thought this was July? Anyway, the idea is to do these longer runs on tired legs to simulate the late miles of a marathon, and I tell ya after yesterday's fun (45 mile hill ride and 60 minute run), my legs were fuckin' DEAD today. :dead: I will now celebrate America by sitting on my ass while watching TV.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
HB Murica! Too bad the DoI has been effectively reduced to a brilliant marketing document.

I am bitter because I am wasting time at a mall while wife looks at shiny things. Hmm, Jenson has 20% off on many toys incl. A DVO Diamond....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Nothing says Go 'murica like a jacked up Toyota pickemup with twin 'murican flags (Both filty...) flying from the bed. Saw same on the way home from Auburn...wish I could have got a pic...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nothing says Go 'murica like a jacked up Toyota pickemup with twin 'murican flags (Both filty...) flying from the bed. Saw same on the way home from Auburn...wish I could have got a pic...
If a Tundra it was built in Texas… I deliberately chose mine such that it wasn't built there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Grilling too much red meat, drinking red wine because it's good, riding a metric shit ton of trails tomorrow, and waiting for teh sky bombs. HFBD USA.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Grilling too much red meat, drinking red wine because it's good, riding a metric shit ton of trails tomorrow, and waiting for teh sky bombs. HFBD USA.
This is America God Damnit. You better be riding an imperial shit ton of trails tomorrow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
shocked DC fireworks weren't all penises and buttholes...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Since most of the trails were closed due to rain, I did pretty much nothing today. Tomorrow, hopefully there will be some place dryish to ride. The trails have been so dusty that a little rain was definitely needed.