Quantcast

Hey its AngryMetalsmiths Birfday

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thanks ya'll. Had a decent day so far. Drove up to Boone to ride Rocky Knob. It rained last night and the trail, which drains very well due to the amount of rocks, was actually muddy in spots. Bike is covered in splatter. The lower half of the hill had been blown off with a leaf blower for a collegiate race this morning. A good layer of leaves is carpeting the rest of the tail up to the top.

Not sure if the leaves are peaking, if they are, then they're not as vibrant as some predictions have suggested for this year. But if they peak later this week or next, then wow.

Hit a local joint for a burrito. Cute waitress flirted a little bit, but I think she was just trying to sell the taco special.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
ride thuper awesome trail, eat thai, repeat! this will be the year you get back to wilsons!
Yancey Ridge, I can only imagine BB high leaves in ruts deeper than you are tall. Probably best ridden immediately after a heavy rain to get the full Pisgah fall riding effect.

Seriously though, Raspberry ➨Greentown➨Beehive is one of my all time favorite shuttles. Although I'm not sure about a 5in trail bike on some parts of Beehive. Bigger tires would help...