front of apt n braeswood
[video=youtube;M33fD9O_Jew]
Rouels Fabulous Floating Lexus
[video=youtube;F2H6SDmL5js]

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorry about your stuff. On the bright side, large portions of your car are no longer being damaged by UV radiation a from the sun.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Was thinking the same thing.
How fast did the water come in ? Was there not time or enough warning to evacuate ?
Sux about yer home and ride.
Thanks, my apt is fine i am on the second floor. I flew back home Monday at about 9ish and drove home in the worst conditions i've ever driven in. Home around 10ish. Est the water is below the bank by 3 feet. By 2am it was at least 3 feet above bank. So 6' in 4 hours. The apartment below me is at street grade and she got 30" in her apt. It's rained almost every day for the last 2 months and this was just supposed to be another night of rain. By the time we realized what was happening all of the surface streets had been flooded. The guy in the last video knew for sure his car was going to get flooded so he gave it the ghost and tried to save'r.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Thanks everyone, I'm high and dry and everyone is out safe. Been working from home all week. The complex does not have AC yet but I have a small window unit I keep for emergencies, yeay me!
Final pic's

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Cant even imagine the number of flooded cars. Across the street they have multi underground parking (derp). The top floor of both were untouched but the lower levels all go flooded. Very expensive cars coming out of there this morning.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Wow that is crazy. Maybe it's bike commuter time!
That's actually what I'm going to do. To hot to bike to work in the morning and not be all stinky when I get here so I'm going to bus it in the morning and then bike home in the evening. I'm only 3 1/2 miles from work.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Bring some paper towel for the sweaty face along the way and maybe a extra t-shirt. I just ride in whatever dress shirt I wear.