Quantcast

harbl! or "i'm in ur _____, _____ my _____" (img++)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i call chop on that last one -- what is that arm like thing behind the guy's back? :D

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
i call chop on that last one -- what is that arm like thing behind the guy's back? :D
I think that arm like thing behind the guy's back belongs to the chick with the nice boobies in the orange tank. Of course, I had to try really really hard to look away from the nice boobies to check.:biggrin:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think that arm like thing behind the guy's back belongs to the chick with the nice boobies in the orange tank. Of course, I had to try really really hard to look away from the nice boobies to check.:biggrin:
she's got one flexible shoulder in that case

burly50

Where the hell is everyone?
May 13, 2006
Westtown, NY
she's got one flexible shoulder in that case
I don't think she's stretched too much. I could roughly simulate the extention and angle of her arm and shoulder. It's not as bad as it looks, even with my bad shoulders. Juxtaposition and/or camera angle probably has a lot to do with the illusion of extreme stretch/flex in her appendage.

Before anyone asks, Yes, I have no life. Yes, I really did try to simulate the position to the best of my ability. As always, thank you for your concern.:biggrin: