Quantcast

***Halloween GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to get home. Looks like my $150 floor mats for the car are arriving today :crazy:

Anyone have good/bad experience with tinting a car in the cold weather?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I love Hallowe'en for the kids. I fucking hate Hallowe'en for the fucking adults that get dressed up at work. Especially the ladies that get all excited and squawk all day at the cube farm. eesh.

my little guy is freaked the fuck out by his dragon costume. Fights like a devil any time we try and put it on.... Not sure how this will play out tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HO HO HO and a MIGHTY GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy Halloween! Give me candy. NOW.

Got a 20+ mile run tomorrow, then I can finally start scaling back for marathon prep. Thank God...feeling pretty beat to hell these days.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I love Hallowe'en for the kids. I fucking hate Hallowe'en for the fucking adults that get dressed up at work. Especially the ladies that get all excited and squawk all day at the cube farm. eesh.

my little guy is freaked the fuck out by his dragon costume. Fights like a devil any time we try and put it on.... Not sure how this will play out tonight.
My office just got bombarded by the HR department. Normally I would agree with you, but when free candy is involved, then I look the other way.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looks like I did not lock the car when I left it on on Sunday and somebody stole my Garmin navigation. Funny thing is the only thing taken was the navigation. Didn't take the power cord and holder for the window. What is even more funny is I have stopped using it as the Google Maps navigation is much better on my phone.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hallo, weenies!

10/31 always confuses the heck out of me, and in turn, I confuse the heck out of my neighbors. #expatinmurica

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Need to clean up the axes, machetes and upturned rakes I have in the yard for the evenings onslaught of uninvited guests. However, dog poop (and possibly my own) will be strategically placed.

JLStout

Chimp
Mar 12, 2010
Redding Ca
Looks like I did not lock the car when I left it on on Sunday and somebody stole my Garmin navigation. Funny thing is the only thing taken was the navigation. Didn't take the power cord and holder for the window. What is even more funny is I have stopped using it as the Google Maps navigation is much better on my phone.
Must be the same guy that did the same thing to me a couple years ago!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Must be the same guy that did the same thing to me a couple years ago!
lol somebody who collects vintage Garmin products. Just checked and mine was only from 2012 but both software and hardware was really outdated. Alone the time it took to update routes made it unusable plus it would just not navigate as well as the google maps app on my Iphone.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well that blows. A couple years ago I had my side window smashed and they only took the on-dash Sirius radio, which they can't use because it's has to be activated and I reported it stolen. GENIUSES.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good day.

Replacing the cracked oil pan on my car today, after it warms up a bit. Riding later and hopefully all weekend.
More snow is going to fall this weekend in the high country. I might have to crack a beer and start waxing skis.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well that blows. A couple years ago I had my side window smashed and they only took the on-dash Sirius radio, which they can't use because it's has to be activated and I reported it stolen. GENIUSES.
I'm not sure how much money my Garmin is even worth but who ever took it is more than welcome to have it. So I don't have to put into the draw of outdated gadgets.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Tonight should be interesting. Dating a dental hygienist can be interesting. Rather than buy candy this year, we went to Costco and she got 432 (8 boxes of 54) bags of chips. I have a funny feeling I am going to wind up with 150 bags of f@ckin plain Fritos.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Step 1: Remove pants.
Step 2: Take baking dish, spread 1 8oz package of softened, full flavor cream cheese along the bottom.
Step 3: Cover cream cheese layer with salsa of choice.
Step 4: Cover salsa layer with copius amounts of shredded cheese.
Step 5: Microwave until cheese is melted.
Step 6: Put 150 bags of plain Fritos to work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
wooo at 1pm I get off shift and after working 26 straight days I get 2.5 days off:banghead:
SIUP. You're the one who signs up for these weekend EMT gigs at horse shows.

Morning Monkeys.

Tonight should be interesting. Dating a dental hygienist can be interesting. Rather than buy candy this year, we went to Costco and she got 432 (8 boxes of 54) bags of chips. I have a funny feeling I am going to wind up with 150 bags of f@ckin plain Fritos.
You're expecting that many trick or treaters? Here in Stapleton we're told to expect about 500--we're on the quiet side of the (vast) neighborhood. Nearer the old side (old being built in 2003-2004, heh) there's video evidence of at least 1800 (!).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
SIUP. You're the one who signs up for these weekend EMT gigs at horse shows.

You're expecting that many trick or treaters? Here in Stapleton we're told to expect about 500--we're on the quiet side of the (vast) neighborhood. Nearer the old side (old being built in 2003-2004, heh) there's video evidence of at least 1800 (!).
I think it was close to 400 last year. We live in the "nice" neighborhood, so they come by the truck load. I'll be ready to hit the bar by 9, so if we aren't done by then I'll just leave a few boxes on the porch. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last year was our first halloween in our current neighborhood. we were told to expect 100+ kids. we had maybe a dozen. this year i'm doing nothing. effin' ingrates.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am going to put out two bowls, each with a sign that says "Feces, free candy" and "Feces free candy" and see how many kids understand punctuation.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Had my Miata towed home, driving a mini van on the regular now. I think my neighbor ended up keeping her cat indoors from now on because I can't find my cat. Maybe it is migrating south with the north american possum. Friend wants me to go to the bar and a show but I fear getting arrested.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I bought 2 Halloween baskets for my friends daughters. Both parents had to work and grandma isn't very mobile. I got a cute little Halloween card from them.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Awwwwe yeah, expensive baller floor mats are now in place;

Fit seems nearly perfect.

:cupidarrow::cupidarrow::cupidarrow::cupidarrow::cupidarrow:

Now time for more beer and giving out obnoxious amounts of candy to kids.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No kids here..........its been raining all day.

Which is too bad, because I have two giant boxes of candy to give away. First kid gets an entire box. We're talking 20 pounds of candy. My stepdad works at the Rockets factory and hooked me up. hah