Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Good thing Jesus was Scandinavian.
Have you ever told a white, Southern, bible-thumper that Jesus was actually brown or black ? Try it sometime, the look on their face when you explain the geographic local of his birth, is priceless. It's a delightful mix of rage and shock with a gaping pie hole that you could park a bus in.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
As details pour in it turns out the guy was not just an activist, but a transgender leftist activist, according to Ted Cruz

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-says-planned-parenthood-150645115.html

It wouldn't be funny if you made it up, because it would be too far fetched.
I also read somewhere that some of the tea-bagger crowd were claiming the whole thing was just a botched bank robbery and Dear just happened to end up at the Planned Parenthood clinic. The right-to-life folks are desperate to distance themselves from this guy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I also read somewhere that some of the tea-bagger crowd were claiming the whole thing was just a botched bank robbery and Dear just happened to end up at the Planned Parenthood clinic.
I just watched like 4 days of this in the scrolling comments section of the fox news coverage.

Breitbart and infowars had something up early friday night/sat morning squirming at their hardest to stress that the initial reports were that gun fire was heard from the bank.

I looked up on google earth the orientation of the shopping center the 911 calls came from and planned parenthood. The bank is between them. So uh......yeah.

I'm tactical as fuck.

It's been an interesting four days for me kind of scouring all those idiot sites. It reminds me how morons like that dtm douche get their 'thoughts'.

Before you start, I just had knee surgery. I ain't got shit to do.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
um, again?? :wtf: Bummer dood.

Yeah a little thing kinda turned into a big thing over the summer. Not too high on life right now.

@AngryMetalsmith : Next time something like this happens check the comments on the fauxnews website. They scroll so damn fast, any semblance of conversation is a joke. I swear it's like all 16 year old kids on there. Either that or really dim witted 55 year old white people. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Yeah a little thing kinda turned into a big thing over the summer. Not too high on life right now.

@AngryMetalsmith : Next time something like this happens check the comments on the fauxnews website. They scroll so damn fast, any semblance of conversation is a joke. I swear it's like all 16 year old kids on there. Either that or really dim witted 55 year old white people. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.
Probably not 16 year olds since they're usually not politically aware.

I don't know if I could endure much of Faux news without being heavily medicated.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Probably not 16 year olds since they're usually not politically aware.

I don't know if I could endure much of Faux news without being heavily medicated.
It's kind of fun to watch how that machine works. When a reporter tweeted that quote about baby parts, which came FROM the police, fauxnews ran a headline attributing the quote to the head of the PP office, since she was repeating it. Making it sound like she was the one claiming he had said that.

I've realized over the last 10 years that if I honestly believed half the shit that gets passed around as 'truth' in conservatard land, I'd be a raging republican too. The fact that the mindset can't rest on truth because no one actually even knows it is why this country is headed for Rome status.

Anyway.......opportunity 2
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/02/as-many-as-20-shot-police-in-standoff-in-san-bernardino-calif/?intcmp=hpbt1

ooh! Westy's on it!
Deja Vu? Sandy Hook Part 2!!!! Listen closely to the people being interviewed. on ABC, they were laughing right behind the commentator!! Wake up people!!! False flag!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
@kidwoo Fox News admits they do not let the facts cloud their reporting yet simultaneously have to tell their viewers that they are fair and balanced. When I tell my Dad some of the things Carson or Trump have said, he tells me that's just not true since it wasn't on Fox. Makes me sad cause Dad ain't stupid, but he loves that crap. Has no idea that they have been using proven brainwashing techniques on their viewers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I know all this. I've been watching that garbage since fox news was literally created in the late 90s.

It's just interesting now to see the effect of their approach, plus greater internet circulation in general, on the general population. There's an entire group of late 20s/early30's tards who weren't around when a federal court deemed that network qualifies as 'entertainment' and that they aren't held to any journalistic standard of truth. It's watching the population they've helped create that's more interesting to me. I mean it's literally about half the country.

And hell, these days, fox is the lightweight.

Anyway........more people shot up. And more idiots thinking they'd be the heroes at the OK corral.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Typical GOP bullshit, the Jebster said in regards to gun control and mass shootings that, "stuff happens". Real leadership material there I tell ya. This notion that there are too many guns and nothing can be done about it so why bother trying pushed by Republicans, Fox and the NRA is just insane.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
singer of band supposed right wing nutjob....
Really, after watching an interview with the band, I got the impression that the singer and the other cofounder were a couple. Could be wrong, but...
He's the sort of Right winger who can only exist in So-cal. Not a lot of consistency in his politics. He used to write speeches for Sonny Bono IIRC.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
He's the sort of Right winger who can only exist in So-cal. Not a lot of consistency in his politics. He used to write speeches for Sonny Bono IIRC.
Weird. Every now and then I'll meet someone who is openly gay/lesbian who also happens to be racist, exceedingly backwards and narrow minded. Always give me a moment's pause.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1 dead/1 in custody/1 at large.

i'm assuming white devils.

edit: 2 dead...1 man...1 woman....1 in custody...

still assuming white devils.

Last edited: