Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thankfully it didn't take long to catch this fucktard.

http://news.yahoo.com/charleston-church-shooting-massacre-manhunt-live-103930165.html

By the looks of it the initial video shots of him entering the church, it doesn't appear he's totin' an assault rifle, but apparently whatever he was using was (sadly) effective.
Lots of Modern Warfare?

"I said he was like 19 years old, he still didn't have a job, a driver's license or anything like that and he just stayed in his room a lot of the time"

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
from a Daily Beast article:

'John Mullins, who went to high school with Roof, told The Daily Beast that he remembers him as being “kind of wild.”

“He used drugs heavily a lot,” Mullins said. “It obviously harder than marijuana. He was like a pill popper, from what I understood. Like Xanax, and stuff like that.”

White Knoll High School had a mix of black and white students. Mullins says they occasionally mixed, and the school had “a lot of preps, a little bit of gang members, and a lot of outcasts.” But Roof wasn’t one of the outcasts, Mullins said.

Yet Roof did have a reputation for spouting racist messages.

“I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs,” he said. “He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don’t really take them seriously like that. You don’t really think of it like that.”

But now, “the things he said were kind of not joking,” Mullins added.'

The place to 'blame' is evident and more than singular (only a moron would do that). Bowl cut probably didn't help.

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Whelp, video games and the mental health system strike again.

Edited to add: This never would have happened if the church had replaced the hymnals with glocks as the NRA recommends.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
from a Daily Beast article:

'John Mullins, who went to high school with Roof, told The Daily Beast that he remembers him as being “kind of wild.”

“He used drugs heavily a lot,” Mullins said. “It obviously harder than marijuana. He was like a pill popper, from what I understood. Like Xanax, and stuff like that.”

White Knoll High School had a mix of black and white students. Mullins says they occasionally mixed, and the school had “a lot of preps, a little bit of gang members, and a lot of outcasts.” But Roof wasn’t one of the outcasts, Mullins said.

Yet Roof did have a reputation for spouting racist messages.

“I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs,” he said. “He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don’t really take them seriously like that. You don’t really think of it like that.”

But now, “the things he said were kind of not joking,” Mullins added.'

The place to 'blame' is evident and more than singular (only a moron would do that). Bowl cut probably didn't help.
I've said it a million times, if someone wants to put forth "dumb redneck control" legislation, I'm all for it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i doubt this hypocrite will see anywhere near 20 years

Former California state Sen. Leland Yee pleaded guilty to one count of racketeering in federal court Wednesday, admitting that he “knowingly and intentionally agreed with another person” to take part in an enterprise and commit at least two offenses and affect state commerce.

Yee, a Democrat from San Francisco, told U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer that he admitted his guilt and knew he could face a harsh sentence, which will be handed down on Oct. 21.

Assistant U.S. Atty. Susan Badger told the court that could include up to 20 years in prison, $250,000 in fines, possible restitution to victims, asset forfeiture and potential deportation if appropriate.....

Yee was indicted in March 2014 on charges of accepting $62,000 in campaign contributions in return for legislative favors and offering to arrange the sale of machine guns and shoulder-fired missiles to an undercover FBI agent posing as a mob figure.

Racketeering charges were added later, alleging that he attempted to extort campaign contributions from an NFL team owner and supporters of mixed martial arts....
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-plea-20150701-story.html#page=1

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
More guns make your family safer!!!

July 1: A 9-year-old boy was shot in the face by his 11-year-old brother as they played with a .45-caliber pistol they found in their home in Plant City, Florida. Their mother said she was keeping the gun for a friend behind a padlocked bedroom door. The boys removed the lock to get to the gun.

July 1: A 4-year-old girl was wounded by a stray bullet while playing outside an apartment complex in Phoenix, Arizona.

July 2: Four-year-old Chris L. Palmer fatally shot himself with a gun he found in a home in Hampton, Virginia. Palmer’s stepfather, 26-year-old Lashawn D. Stephenson, was charged with with felony child neglect.

July 2: An 11-year-old boy was killed by a stray bullet fired during a disagreement between two men as he played in his grandmother’s yard on the east side of El Dorado, Arkansas.

July 3: Emontae Johnson, 7, was wounded in the hand during a drive-by shooting while in the driveway of his home on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio.

July 4: A 2-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl were shot and wounded on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio. The girl is paralyzed from the waist down. Their uncle, 30-year-old Lindsey Curry, has been arrested.

July 4: Ella Smith, 9, was hit in the back by a stray bullet fired into the air in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. She and her parents were visiting from Mississippi.

July 4: A 10-year-old boy was shot and wounded during a fireworks display at a Fourth of July party in Merced, California. Police suspect celebratory gunfire.

July 4: Amari Brown, 7, was shot and killed in the Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago. Brown, who was with his father at the time, had just come from a Fourth of July celebration at his grandmother’s house.

July 5: A 3-year-old boy died after shooting himself in the face with his grandfather’s gun, which was in or on a nightstand, in the bedroom of a home in Spring, Texas.

July 5: China Kinebrew, 6, lost her left eye to a gunshot while riding her bike with her sister in the Avondale section of Cincinnati, Ohio. Kinebrew also suffered a collapsed lung. The target of the shooting was Kinebrew’s 26-year-old stepfather, who was also shot.

July 5: An 8-year-old boy was shot and wounded by a 16-year-old boy during a fight between two groups of people in Charleston, South Carolina.

July 5: A 12-year-old boy was shot in the leg while playing in the parking lot of an apartment complex in Old East Dallas, Texas. The gunfire was sparked by an argument at a corner store.

July 5: A 12-year-old boy shot himself in the finger and in the side of his body while playing with a gun at a home in West Price Hill, Ohio.

July 6: An 11-year-old girl was shot and wounded at a duplex in Overland Park, Kansas. A woman in her 30s was killed during the same incident. Police said someone opened fire with a semiautomatic rifle before driving away. There were seven other children inside at the time.

July 6: A 9-year-old girl was shot in the leg near a fish market in Compton, California. Two men were shot nearby at the same time.

July 6: A 6-year-old boy was shot in the foot while playing basketball with friends and family in the Grays Ferry neighborhood of Philadelphia.

July 6: A 5-year-old girl was critically injured in a drive-by shooting in Topeka, Kansas.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Gun used in San Francisco came from a "law abiding citizen", once again...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
would it diminish the amount of smugness/joy you feel if it wasn't ?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
would it diminish the amount of smugness/joy you feel if it wasn't ?
Can't top JBP's for having concealed carry in VT though. Gotta stop the Canadians from invading (2nd safest state in the nation behind Maine for assaults)?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can't top JBP's for having concealed carry in VT though. Gotta stop the Canadians from invading (2nd safest state in the nation behind Maine for assaults)?

There is a lot of violence in vermont. It is just hard to notice through 7 layers of wool.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Note: New Hampshire is not Vermont. Vermont requires no permit. Canadian invasion is not an issue since it takes them a year to thaw after they arrive.
NH is 5th safest. There's a rumor that pepper spray is a universal language understood nearly as well as bullets, it's not just for large Canadian bears. Unfortunately it doesn't kill children as well as bullets do.

Last edited: