Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because your inane drivel is like the ramblings of a schizophrenic living under the bridge. I know I shouldn't stare, but I can't look away. You are the 10 inch dildo in the ass of RideMonkey, and nobody wants it there.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The point I am trying to make here is that if you don't like or need something, you aren't missing out by not having it. But you can seriously go **** yourself if you think that just because you aren't missing out no one will miss out.
And if you've read most of the genuine concerns and truly understood them, you'd realize how completely moronic your perception is of what people are actually saying. I don't give a fvck if some single digit IQ moron 'misses out' on the empowerment he gets from owning completely ludicrous firearm configurations. I give a **** because his need to feel that empowerment has as a by product made it very very easy for people to DIE. There is no other infringement on freedom or civil liberty that comes within a galaxy of the same caliber. When the population loses is right to live, they have zero freedom or liberty.

And you're too obtuse to tell the difference. THAT is patently obvious.

But unlike you, most of us at least have the balls to point out your idiocy in a public realm, not leave bitchy little insults in rep comments.

edit: actually after looking at your little red square let me revise that. I do it in a public realm and don't leave bitchy rep comments......looks like I can't speak for everyone else :rofl:

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some facts:

2% of gun deaths in the US are considered "legal", Police shootings and self defense. That figure also includes "undetermined intent".

2.6% of gun deaths were accidents. A gun owner is 30% more likely to accidentally kill someone than they are to kill someone in self defense.

Aug 23, 2011
And if you've read most of the genuine concerns and truly understood them, you'd realize how completely moronic your perception is of what people are actually saying. I don't give a fvck if some single digit IQ moron 'misses out' on the empowerment he gets from owning completely ludicrous firearm configurations. I give a **** because his need to feel that empowerment has as a by product made it very very easy for people to DIE. There is no other infringement on freedom or civil liberty that comes within a galaxy of the same caliber. When the population loses is right to live, they have zero freedom or liberty.

And you're too obtuse to tell the difference. THAT is patently obvious.

But unlike you, most of us at least have the balls to point out your idiocy in a public realm, not leave bitchy little insults in rep comments.

edit: actually after looking at your little red square let me revise that. I do it in a public realm and don't leave bitchy rep comments......looks like I can't speak for everyone else :rofl:

my idiocy in the public realm..oh ridemonkey? So you want all evil assault rifles banned yet you wont anwser my question as to why there are more killings by a person using there fist, feet then there are with evil rifles. Unlike me, right lets all talk **** on the internet.. lol are you in Santa cruz by any chance? feel like ive seen the name thrown around before...

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
and the reason there all for you is because of how left wing you all are. All scared of guns ahha..alright your a douche. please delete my account

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Are we also scared of cars or airplanes because we expect and obey modern road and air traffic laws?

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
I dont know, I would assume not because you dont want to ban them but I am not sure. And again can a mod please delete this account.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I dont know, I would assume not because you dont want to ban them but I am not sure. And again can a mod please delete this account.
Instead, why don't you just shut the fvck up and not post anymore? Why are you making the mods do all that work of clicking "delete" and such.

Or is it because you reallllly can't help it and if you're account is active, you'll continue to post your drivel?

I have an idea: keep the account active, turn off Fox news, go read some books, take an English course, and come on back here when you can type a complete, rational argument. Seriously, you're always welcome.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - some crazy notes for you:

I never said ban assault rifles.

I am for the death penalty.

I am not opposed to hunting. I am opposed to pussies that hunt for "sport" and not for food.

I am for the 2nd amendment.

Brood on that.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
On Friday, National Rifle Association vice president Wayne LaPierre proposed a program that would put armed guards and perhaps other adults with guns in every school, saying “good guys” with firearms were the surest way to protect the nation’s children.

Nichols, of the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, described the NRA’s proposal as preposterous.

“I think it’s an absurd and dangerous idea,” Nichols said. “But as with so many of their proposals I think its real aim is to encourage the sale of more firearms. The biggest donors to the NRA are firearms manufacturers. Besides, arming and equipping all these people he wants to put in schools, having guns where kids see them daily is a tool to market weapons to the next generation.”
read more...

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
Instead, why don't you just shut the fvck up and not post anymore? Why are you making the mods do all that work of clicking "delete" and such.

Or is it because you reallllly can't help it and if you're account is active, you'll continue to post your drivel?

I have an idea: keep the account active, turn off Fox news, go read some books, take an English course, and come on back here when you can type a complete, rational argument. Seriously, you're always welcome.
I have made my argument, I can't change your mind and you won't change mine. How bout you get off Obamas dick, and stop watching the commie news network.. Maybe you should go protest the "1%" some more...obviously I am not welcome so I would rather it just be deleted. If there is a way to do it myself please tell me. Lol pro gun good story..you don't want rifles banned. Then why are you so concerned with the entire thing?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Lol pro gun good story..you don't want rifles banned. Then why are you so concerned with the entire thing?
You never will change my mind with your arguments not because I am closed minded, it's because your arguments are weak at best, and at worst insincere. I don't think you really believe or understand what you are arguing for.

I want my children, and their children to grow up in a safer world. Therefor, I want guns heavily regulated. (not banned, learn the fvcking difference). All guns by the way. Regulate the sh1t out of em. Assault rifles - I want them to be almost unobtainable except for highly trained and highly screened individuals.

I don't watch TV. We don't have cable. Turned it off years ago. I don't really know which station is the "commie" network. (commie? Are you a time traveler from the cold war era??) I mostly just watch educational stuff on youtube and Netflix. Sometimes I rent documentaries. You should try it some time.

I don't protest the 1%. In fact, I hope to one day be a part of the 1%, like way at the top, so I can elect Tony Iommi as King of the Northern Hemisphere. That's for a whole other thread...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Because it won't be deleted if I leave it alone.. Stupid
I see. And if it's not deleted, you just can't help but to post. It's like we're forcing you to keep posting. It's like...we're holding a gun to your head...

Aug 23, 2011
I see. And if it's not deleted, you just can't help but to post. It's like we're forcing you to keep posting. It's like...we're holding a gun to your head...
Or a knife to my throat. You think there is going to be a ton of elementary school shootings? You do understand (doubt it) that if a person is set on killing someone their going to find a way. Tell me why so called assault rifles should be banned when pistols are responsible for a lot more deaths.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Or a knife to my throat. You think there is going to be a ton of elementary school shootings? You do understand (doubt it) that if a person is set on killing someone their going to find a way. Tell me why so called assault rifles should be banned when pistols are responsible for a lot more deaths.
I don't know why they should be banned. I never advocated this. I do think stupidity, ignorance and maybe religion should be banned. That would indirectly take care of a huge chunk of the gun problem right there.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Gun control would be like trying to stop the polio epidemic of the 1950s, it just can't be done:p

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Stealing readily available fists and feet aren't a problem. And fists and feet don't put 10 bullet holes each in the chests of 15 five year olds in a matter of minutes.

But no, having this shlt for sale everywhere and at the whim of moron retailers is perfectly fine.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/20396452/east-windsor-gun-store-under-fire-after-man-caught-stealing-rifle

Fortunately amazon can barely put together a sentence, much less make a point. It really is insane how much a lobby organization has brainwashed that ilk.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/12/21/connecticut-shop-riverview-sales-where-nancy-lanza-bought-a-gun-raided-by-feds-no-reason-given/

But like most people, I know too many friends with small collections or single firearms that are nowhere near as stupid. There are plenty of sane people out there.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/182459-ATF-Raids-Riverview-in-CT

It's just time to genuinely ignore and marginalize those refuse to get it. If the last month hasn't shown idiots that listen to LaPierre, that there is a problem, nothing will.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
So one incident regarding children and you call to ban guns. Eat a dick you're an idiot. What about kids killed everyday by drunk drivers? Or people killed by your great leader Obama sending guns to Mexico? The point is pistols killed more then evil assault rifles but all I hear about is rifles. Dumb ****s

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why, you gonna come shoot me to show me who's boss and how manly you are?

I'd like nothing more than to have an honest discussion but you throw so much bullshlt around (as in easily debunked assumptions) that you really are hopeless. As in the literal meaning of the word. There is no hope for you.

Just please god tell me you're under 20.