Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Torturing myself with the build pics here. My frame's waiting at home, but I'm in Japan for work through the weekend.

Consoling myself by buying some Enve wheels for it. :rockout:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Oh, OK, thanks for clearing that up. It's good to see so many manufacturers still making 26, which is still going strong. I'm glad riders like Graves are with such hardcore companies that won't sell out to 27.5.
just quoting for the lolz.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Damn straight.

I think I might have been the first person to order a medium Megatrail with 26" wheels. I was talking to Matt about the lead time and he was like "uh yeah we're finishing up the fixture for that this week, should weld it the week after that" :rofl:

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
just quoting for the lolz.
Lulz of his massive comprehension fail, and incredible super-hero-like ability to misinterpret very clear points and tack on made up ****?

Yea, I found that funny too. :rofl:

A: "The point is, you can't just throw different size wheels on a frame and call it a day"

B: "Nobody buy's 26" bikes anymore!!!"

A: "wat?"

Mental gymnastics at it's finest.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that was sarcasm, you bag'o'dicks.

I'm well aware that you can't just swap wheels. I asked if they were thinking of designing one for 29" wheels. Those words are not "Can you put 29" wheels in your bike for me". Reading comprehension is what, again? That's all I asked. I like 29" wheels. You felt the need to throw a dig in at the wheel size I like to ride (Pick a size, be a dick about it), so I fed the troll and commented about how 26 is dead (because it is).

So, if I like to ride 29" wheels, and it doesn't affect you, but you feel the need to complain about it when I ask somebody who is not you if they're making a bike for 29" wheels, then please go die in a fire.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
that was sarcasm, you bag'o'dicks.

I'm well aware that you can't just swap wheels. I asked if they were thinking of designing one for 29" wheels. Those words are not "Can you put 29" wheels in your bike for me". Reading comprehension is what, again? That's all I asked. I like 29" wheels. You felt the need to throw a dig in at the wheel size I like to ride (Pick a size, be a dick about it), so I fed the troll and commented about how 26 is dead (because it is).

So, if I like to ride 29" wheels, and it doesn't affect you, but you feel the need to complain about it when I ask somebody who is not you if they're making a bike for 29" wheels, then please go die in a fire.

Sorry for pissing in your cereal this morning. Hope it tasted greaaaaat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

Any thoughts on building a completely different bike for 29" wheels to account for the host of geometry and frame design changes presented by a larger, slower wheelsize?
Such a harsh dig! Even with a thumbs up smiley for clarification that it was an obvious joke........

I AM the fire.

Last edited:

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Damn straight.

I think I might have been the first person to order a medium Megatrail with 26" wheels. I was talking to Matt about the lead time and he was like "uh yeah we're finishing up the fixture for that this week, should weld it the week after that" :rofl:
Definitley not the first 26" medium, we were just switching from the adjustable front frame fixture that can make anything to a dedicated, welded-together fixture for that frame config.

Jackalope also has a medium 26" :)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Wait, what stickers? I think I missed something.

Glad to hear I'm not the only person sticking with my skateboard wheels. :)

Olga_icannot

Chimp
Aug 16, 2014
Seattle
Damn straight.

I figured mine would be the only medium 26" in Seattle but good to know I'll have a twin rolling around town. Hoping to get this built up this weekend just in time for a riding road trip.
image.jpg

This is my second Megatrail as Fed Ex dented the head tube on the first one so badly it had to go back to Guerrilla to be replaced. Matt and Will were great to deal with all through the Fed Ex debacle.
photo 1(6).JPG

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Enve wheels purchased. Build is going to be:

-Medium raw 26" frame
-Mattoc Pro (Lyric Solo air temporarily, the Mattoc is back ordered)
-CCDB Air CS
-Enve AM / DT 240 wheels
-XT/XTR/Saint 1x10 drivetrain
-Thomson dropper
-Formula The One brakes

Can't.
Fvcking.
Wait.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
wow..cant believe they could dent it like that..things super beefy..

I figured mine would be the only medium 26" in Seattle but good to know I'll have a twin rolling around town. Hoping to get this built up this weekend just in time for a riding road trip.
View attachment 115799

This is my second Megatrail as Fed Ex dented the head tube on the first one so badly it had to go back to Guerrilla to be replaced. Matt and Will were great to deal with all through the Fed Ex debacle.
View attachment 115800

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Enve wheels purchased. Build is going to be:

-Medium raw 26" frame
-Mattoc Pro (Lyric Solo air temporarily, the Mattoc is back ordered)
-CCDB Air CS
-Enve AM / DT 240 wheels
-XT/XTR/Saint 1x10 drivetrain
-Thomson dropper
-Formula The One brakes

Can't.
Fvcking.
Wait.
Come show it off up north.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Yep, just spent many hours driving (slowly) across the country in the Crush Bus. I put a couple pics in the Shuttle Rigs thread.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
We have a couple small GG/DH's with us. Shoot me an email and I'm sure we can figure out a way to let you ride one.