Quantcast

>>Group W Bench GMT<<

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Storm's gone but snow's staying. Public transportation has officially resumed all operations but they also cancelled all :shocked: my morning trains because of snow. :stosh: Officially, we are back to business. Realistically, it's just wishful thinking.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Storm bought me a day by shortening mom's visit, if she makes it here today.

Hoping the fatbikes get off their asses and pack down the trails ASAP.
Make yourselves useful circus freaks!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday i made a comment on FB about how the weatherman must've used the pinkbike ruler to measure snowfall (around here at least). last night i had to explain ot my wife what pinkbike was, as well as what a pinkbike ruler is. she thought it was hysterical :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
As jonKranked would say, fuck this shit.

Last night was one of those nights where I felt tired as hell, but the exact moment that I laid down is when my body/mind went into hyper mode. Not sure if I even fell asleep fully..

And of course today is one of those days that the poop is being flung into the fan at a fairly constant rate.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
yesterday i made a comment on FB about how the weatherman must've used the pinkbike ruler to measure snowfall (around here at least). last night i had to explain ot my wife what pinkbike was, as well as what a pinkbike ruler is. she thought it was hysterical :rofl:
You are FB friends with your wife? :fie:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Got yet another flat yesterday and left the bike at work, so today I have both car and T2 rack so that I may retrieve it at the end of the day.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just met with a potential new colleague to suss out what the group dynamic is like. Seems like a cool guy, and a cool workplace too. If I hadn't applied to another job this would be an easy decision. But still, I think I'm going to jump ship soon. I need to give my answer by Friday. It's a lateral move, but to work on something that matters more to me (sustainable transportation and finding ways to reduce emissions from the transportation sector). I hope I'm not jumping out the frying pan and into the fire.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My hand pump took about 300 strokes to get to 15 psi on Friday. (/ib"that'swhatshesaid"joke) I had pump, tire levers, extra tube, but why bother when the wife can come rescue me in the electric car?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I got word a friend of mine has come up with a really cool and easy way to make carbon fiber parts at his shop. So now I am playing with a host of things to make.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah that desk gif....how i feel.
i seem to like no one these days.
i need more time in the mountains i guess.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My current employer finally released W-2 forms today, so I did my taxes by remoting into my desktop computer and using the installed version of TurboTax there. Booyah.

(I'm getting a refund due to my two employers not coordinating re FICA phaseout so it's in my interest to get this done earlier rather than later.)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got this lovely email today:

Am a young single girl never married seeking true love for a long term relationship with marriage potentials,i am happy to contact you because you cut my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me .so that i will send you my photos,till i hear from you, bye and kisses!

Miss mariam

I think I will start to ask her if I can send her some money first just to show my appreciation.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My current employer finally released W-2 forms today, so I did my taxes by remoting into my desktop computer and using the installed version of TurboTax there. Booyah.

(I'm getting a refund due to my two employers not coordinating re FICA phaseout so it's in my interest to get this done earlier rather than later.)
Refund... heh.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Got this lovely email today:

Am a young single girl never married seeking true love for a long term relationship with marriage potentials,i am happy to contact you because you cut my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me .so that i will send you my photos,till i hear from you, bye and kisses!

Miss mariam

I think I will start to ask her if I can send her some money first just to show my appreciation.

keep us up to date. i love messing with those people

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Finished my zero dark thirty shift, Loaded the kayak on the car and spent a relaxing three hours paddling on a lake. Saw a flock of white pelicans, a couple of flocks of Canada geese 4 varieties of ducks two species of Grebe, a couple of loons. Two Ospreys were hunting fish and the topper was seeing two grey foxes at the lakes edge.

awesome evening