Quantcast

greg minnaar wins vermont

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
Yeeeehaw!!! gotta rider on top of the podium again! there isn't anything that's gonna stop Greg this year!

& my boy Bryn!!! he's on a tear too! 2nd podium in a row! sweeeeeet!!! great job guys!!!

-D-

Dec 25, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland
While I dont doubt that Greg is going to be there or thereabouts at the Worlds you have got to wonder if he is really going to be on the top of his game if he is racing against 2nd rate competition for half the season.
I am not dissing the NORBA's or anything and I do think its admirable that Greg is focusing on defending his NORBA title but the top guys are elsewhere at the moment, Greg is hardly challenging himself by taking a 3 second win from Dustin Adams.......who is a great rider and his opening section on Back In The Saddle is awesome......but isnt a regular top ten WC rider and Greg put almost 13 seconds into him at Fort William WC Round 1.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
no way shaums got 4th huh? He didnt look very fast when he came by me at the bottem of the off camber (then agian who did?). Thats sweet though. Watching mingnar come by was unreal, and i was tired just watching how much pedaling brynn was doing!!

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
Another top 10 for Neethling, that great for him, yeah I'm sure the comp isn't as tough as it may be at the WC's....but just wait untill the next WC in Canada !

There's much less presure on Greg at the mo, he's won all the main titles, and when he's just out there having fun, that when he wins.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You can say what you want about his wins...but he's racing World Cup competition. Adams stood on a World Cup podium, so has Kirkcaldie. March qualified 1st at a World Cup....pretty good cmpany if you ask me. As for racing against the best....the World Cups are 6-8 weeks out of the year. They aren't going to make him faster. What he does with the other 40 something weeks of the year is what makes him so fast.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Tenacious Doug said:
While I dont doubt that Greg is going to be there or thereabouts at the Worlds you have got to wonder if he is really going to be on the top of his game if he is racing against 2nd rate competition for half the season.
I am not dissing the NORBA's or anything and I do think its admirable that Greg is focusing on defending his NORBA title but the top guys are elsewhere at the moment, Greg is hardly challenging himself by taking a 3 second win from Dustin Adams.......who is a great rider and his opening section on Back In The Saddle is awesome......but isnt a regular top ten WC rider and Greg put almost 13 seconds into him at Fort William WC Round 1.
aparently you havent seen him ride lately. Trust me, he isn't taking these races as a joke. He is absolutely pinning it.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
Does anybody have the full Pro DH results? The link from NORBAnationals.com goes to the Expert results currently. I tried to contact NORBA but I can no longer find the Contact Us page on the web site. Am I missing it or has it been removed?