Quantcast

gopro on rear wheel.... madness

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Felt like I was being heel stomped in the face over and over again. Now I'm having flashbacks.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Seriously...do ride anywhere that's not totally awesome? Nice vid, except the camera looks like it moved towards the end.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Firstly - I feel woozy. Secondly, now I want to go to Peru. Excuse my ignorance, but are there MTB parks there?

Owennn

Monkey
Mar 10, 2009
So THATS why Specialized puts extra chainstays on the demo, camera mounts in disguise.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Firstly - I feel woozy. Secondly, now I want to go to Peru. Excuse my ignorance, but are there MTB parks there?
there is one 1hr flight away from Lima. no chairlift though.

but seriously, the best trails are goat-paths used by quechua people, and natural ridges. the andes are scattered with small villages, and these villages are connected thru singletracks used by farmers and herders for hundreds of years. there are thousands of miles of singletrack, some of them connect the highlands to the sea. (that means 60km of singletrack which goes from 3800asl to 0asl). what we, the local urban biking population, know is probably a small percentage of all singletrack available.

descente

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Sandy Eggo
is this the same guy that stomped that rock garden to high hell in a different video? guy shreds HARD!
do you have camping space at your house?