Quantcast

gfmt saturday

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1st haircut in a year + beard = brothers comment "hipster as fuck"

fuck him...i've had a beard since the 90's.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
future-retro hipster is ahead of the times?

wife got to take the 5yo to a soccer game in the rain this morning. glad i got a ride in yesterday. just chillin. maybe grillin later if it clears off.

have a good one, y'all. :monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Beard have been co-opted by hipsters.

/me has a beard

Today I plan on going to Costco with the toddler, solo.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
we received an inch of rain last night. Waiting to see how the winds go before I decide which way I want to avoid spending time with the MIL today
eric...bluetooth/noise cancelling

a man should not have to flee his castle.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went to a Subaru meet today. This all started at a smaller meet in another town, before all cruising over to the main meet. What a shit show going down the freeway in a line of 40 WRX's and STi's is.......... Jesus.

Got my new wheels last night just in time :blah:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
put the summer wheels on the car this morning, did my taxes this afternoon, and noticed my Pike was pooched. again. Managed to the get the mobile bike shop to swing by in the afternoon, so now my bike "should" be ready to ride for tomorrow. it will be my inaugural ride of the season, I'm looking forward to it. :cheers:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
eric...WHY IS SHE THERE SO OFTEN????
The Dad just died, MIL is 79 and is all alone. The two sisters take turns having her come over. At least we live over an hour from her. the other sister only lives 15 minutes away so she goes there almost every day. At least this trip I will get some use out of her. I needed someone to be here during the day while the contractor is installing new fences and gates around the property while we are at work.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
put the summer wheels on the car this morning, did my taxes this afternoon, and noticed my Pike was pooched. again. Managed to the get the mobile bike shop to swing by in the afternoon, so now my bike "should" be ready to ride for tomorrow. it will be my inaugural ride of the season, I'm looking forward to it. :cheers:
Same here after an intense winter and spring with wife studying all the time I can't wait to hit dirt tomorrow. With some fresh gear to test out too.